Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLasmaghosts Doodles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PLasmaghosts Doodles Empty
PostSubject: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Last edited by PLasmaghost on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

You inspired me with your uninspired doodles.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 am

Yo. entire pages just stuffed with art be sexy. Inspiring. You could hang them up on a wall and get pumped to do it again the next day. Kinda like progressive pictures of yourself during your workout process as you get notably thick, solid, and tight.
Back to top Go down
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Thank you guys, I'm glad i could inspire someone with my uninspired works lmfao, and yea I cant wait till I'm Thick Solid and Tight.

(I'm still Jenga level atm @3@ )
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

PLasmaghost wrote:

(I'm still Jenga level atm @3@ )

Jenga. Using Edyrem's reference to the feeble, gap-riddled brick structure as a representation of un-thickness, un-solidity, and un-tightness. Impressive. Or did he get that visual idea from Jenga?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 pm

would rep

repped

I just thought 'Jenga mode' was catchy, but I might have been inspired by jenga in the first place, I'm not sure. Was months ago when I drew that lol
Back to top Go down
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 pm

PART IV is up! its mainly pokemon but, w/e lol. I still had an enjoyable time doing this.!

also, the Jenga thing was only months ago? :O it feels like.. foreeeevvveerrrr~
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

Plasmabrother, if you don't mind could you post the links on your new posts? It's easier than having to go to the first post to see it.

On that note, lol @ geodude and oak
Back to top Go down
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 am

I've been following your shit ever since I found you on Hyun's Dojo, so I've already bathed in the comparative effect of modern PL vs vintage-Psuda PL. :P
You got swole and I've enjoyed seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghosts Doodles   PLasmaghosts Doodles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLasmaghosts Doodles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Artistry :: Art Log-
Jump to: