Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

back. again...

Go down 
+3
De'Andre
Jettzin
Flax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 am

I haven't posted anything here for soooooooo long, and it's always an unusting animation when ever i do post here, so you know what this is...
http://www.fileize.com/view/058264ed-ea8/ < 30fps

c'n'c welcome (but i did make it in a couple minutes)

I'm gonna try and regain the motivation i used to have, by being active, back in the place (psuda my home) where my fb was born
<3
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am

the first part didnt have enough build up for my tastes...
Hell, what am i saying?
GLAD YOUR BACK MAN :D <3
Back to top Go down
De'Andre

De'Andre

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 am

that sweep was he about to fall forward or one his side? It was very fast, slow it down make it ease more but it was very nice i liked the smooth movements. ;P
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

i usually like really slow FB's , more like anime, but... i still think it was WAYYY too fast. good movements though.... i think
Back to top Go down
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

lol thanx and yee i'll try and make something actually on a standard level soon xD
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 am

Flax IS BACk Yeah!.
Just wondering hows your battle anim coming along?(i think you were in the battle season weren't you?)
Back to top Go down
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 am

i was but my tablet broke and i quit :c but now i got a new tablet and i would pick it back up but that would be, strange and kinda against the rules, like leaving a tournament then coming back. not good. But i wish i could.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:25 am

well i don't think you can join now anymore BUT I just created a new battle thread since we had a big amount of people joining every week.
Therefore you can see this like RHG but just not a tournament unless we have a big amount of people requesting it.

thread:

https://psuda.darkbb.com/t561-battle-threadread-not-for-our-battle-season
Back to top Go down
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

okay kool, i might join that if anything, could help get rid of my rust :3
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 am

Flax, contact haitam to find out if he is still interested in your battle regarding the tournament.
If he is, I think we might be able to put you back in. I'll discuss it with Edyrem when I talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 pm

okay sweet :D, look forward to this then.
well i hope i can get back in
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

We both definitely are fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Flax

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

oh sweet thank you guys :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

back. again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: back. again...   back. again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back. again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Artistry :: Art Log-
Jump to: