Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Naruto Manga Discussion

Go down 
+2
Jones
Edyrem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Latest Naruto Manga Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 am

Hot damn, madara's prolly gon' come in and save the day like a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 am

If you dont want him to, then Ill have to go against you on this one XD. I Really hope he does cause sasuke is injured like hell and I dont want him to die.....before naruto can see or fight him lol. They left a Great cliffhanger though.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:42 am

ofc sasuke's not just gonna die like that, but damn this is getting predictable.
Back to top Go down
BandAid

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm going to come into my gayness and rape everyone. So, I'll be Hokage or w/e and rule the world. <3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:20 am

BandAid wrote:
I'm going to come into the manga and rape everyone. So, I'll be Hokage or w/e and rule the world. <3

So unoriginal. You obviously got the idea from Chuck Norris, who did it for the lulz before he went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Sasuke and naruto are guna fight but i didnt think it would happen this fast i think it will get inutrupted by some bull shit like Tobi will probubly gve sasuke kakashis eye and he will have 1 eternal mengakeyo or something but the fight wont last long i think D:<

Also i think madra lied to sasuke to get him to do his durty work cuz madras a beast :D and the hole time he was talking to sasuke he had his sharingan eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

also im makeing a naruto vs sasuke flash and the ending was gana be naruto about to get killed then sasuke looses his vision it would have been cool to see in the manga tho
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

Wow. My gayness is finally picking back up again. I like how Naruto stated that he and sasuke could of easily been in each others shoes :3 man looking forward to the next few chapters now.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:27 am

lol yeah at first i wasn't sure what he meant...

All in all though the chapter felt too short :/

Btw I heard Masashi was supposed to end naruto manga like 80 chapters ago?
Guess $$$'s corrupting his mind and making him stretch it out hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

Lol i didnt know that.
well if you read the sleepyfans translation of the manga, then my gayness would of been a very confusing page due to the bad translation of that page. The mangastream translation pretty much had it right though.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:33 am

Ah, Okeh.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Btw I heard Masashi was supposed to end naruto manga like 80 chapters ago?
Guess $$$'s corrupting his mind and making him stretch it out hahaha

Sounds familiar. Oh yeah, that's because Akira Toriyama was supposed to end Dragonball at the end of Frieza saga, aka. Goku's death. He was supposed to be the sole Legendary Super Saiyan and to have died an honorable and sad death with the strongest tyrant in the universe and Planet Namek. It was to be told to their kids as a legend...but--
the fans demanded more, so he stretched my gayness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

NAruto is gay for sasuke :p the last one really pissed me off cuz it got cut short but atleast they showed zetsus white side i laughed so hard when they said "go meet up with your black side" to zetsu lol
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:43 am

De8struction wrote:
NAruto is gay for sasuke :p the last one really pissed me off cuz it got cut short but atleast they showed zetsus white side i laughed so hard when they said "go meet up with your black side" to zetsu lol

lmao yeah.

But damn, what was that rinnegan talk all about?

And wtf, naruto said he wanted to talk to sasuke and that's all he wanted to fucking say? WHAT THE FUCK LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 am

Yea seriously this is getting anoying lol i mean there not gana fight for long anyway unless sasuke gets healed by my gayness that he almost killed (dont really think so) or sakura (lol ...no) sasuke week now and his eyes are almost faded and shit
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 am

What about zetzu?

Oh right he left the scene didn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:49 am

Edyrem wrote:
What about zetzu?

Oh right he left the scene didn't he?
yea i think him and tobi left im not shure
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 am

llol no, why would tobi leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

to go do his moon thingy I dont remeber LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 am

i looked at the chaper and Zetsu and tobi are still there also zetsu must be kinda weak cuz tobi said "the kyubi is to strong for a non worrior like yourself " Wtf non worrior?
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 pm

De8struction wrote:
i looked at the chaper and Zetsu and tobi are still there also zetsu must be kinda weak cuz tobi said "the kyubi is to strong for a non worrior like yourself " Wtf non worrior?
meh zetsu is more of a spy than a fighter. Plus the kyubi is the strongest of the jinchuriki too. Also tobi wants to see sasuke and naruto fight for the lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm

im still thinking that tobi was lieing about being madra and all that other shit but idk like when he first appers in the show ep 32 i think its obito but hes so strong and has all that power that i think its madra idk the hair fits obito but mdra coulda cut it obito has his right eye (if it didnt get smushed) but that would explain why he wears a mask but if u look at a picture of madra he has his hair ussually coverng his left eyes (so his right eye is his prefered eye) and his face woulda got melted in his battel with the 1st hokage it all adds up equally on both ends the way i see it but id rather it be madra cuz hes raw and obito isnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 pm

OK i offically think its Obito
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000280/19.jpg
he has bolts and shit in his arm were h got crushed by rocks
Edyrem: LOOOOL YOU MEAN ARMOR?
i dont think its armor :P i mean whats with the bolts maybe madra got blown up when he fought the 1s hokage and zetsu found him xD

Edit---->this video is probably the best when deciding who tobi is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOKsJmmUEoU

Last edited by De8struction on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm

*Sigh*
Really...the Obito theory has been crushed. You've got the sides messed up. Obito was crushed on my gayness, and it has been proven that he is Madara. How else would he know such history? How else would you explain the flashbacks? There's more that does not run through my gayness at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm

actually obito was crushed under the same side <Edyrem: LOL NO?>but i might be mistaken still they could have just gave him someone elses sharingan after seeing danzos arm i dont think it would have been to hard to accomplish but my first "therory" was that tobi was lieing anyways i mean he had his sharingan the hole time he was talking to sasuke the story dosnt really match up anyways i think if tobi is madra hes stil bain washing sasuke and obitos master was the 3rd hokage im shure the 3rd hokage knew his history and educated kakashi and obito

what i think happen is obito got crushed with rock zetsu found him was gana eat him and found him still alive and had sasori rebuild him (explains the bults) and also explains why zetsu refers to him as "good boy"

but as i said befor i could be wrong infact im actually hopeing im wrong but also obito likes orange and so dose tobi
<Edyrem: dude it's not obito... period. rofl... bringing up this obito theory again...>
Lol D: to bad would make for a good story if he was obito ...same

Last edited by De8struction on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Naruto Manga Discussion   Latest Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Manga Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next