Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manga Char

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Don't think I've posted this picture here. Thought I may as well. It's actually my avatar picture... for just about everything XD.
But this is the full sized original image.
I done this quite a while ago:

A picture of my RHG character: 1037.
http://leozer0.deviantart.com/#/d36uv78

wat ya think cool

Back to top Go down
DragonBallStar2

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 am

So awesome :O

As I said before, looks like it came outta real anime!
I can't find any areas for improvement what so ever.

Dayum you should really keep it up!
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 am

Haha. Thanks man.
As a side note, you should introduce yourself here:
https://psuda.darkbb.com/t1p140-introduce-yourself-here
So everyone gets to know you XD.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 am

you know, I don't think I got to comment about how much I like that snow swordsman. The sword's perspective is sexymode; it kinda reminds me of those pics you favorited with the swords in that angle. I'm guessing that was your inspiration? :)

Also, the mage drawing is really nice, props on that. the complaint I have on it is that the shading on the skirts's folds doesn't really tell us where the light is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Will you be using your character in an animation soon?
If you'd like to but have no reason to animate, why don't you talk to a fellow psudan about doing a joint anim or a battle?

The character seems like a fun character to animate!
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:04 am

I have no intention to animate this character right now. But maybe in the future.
I actually just got TV Paint. And It's so sexy I might learn to use that.

So they're may not be many animations coming from me for a while. Just while I'm learning TV Paint. Of course I'll continue using Flah Pro 8 for other things . . . but for now I want to learn TVPAINT!!!!!111eleventyone
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:56 am

How is that TVPaint practice coming along?
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Not very well. Its pretty mind fucking.
Gotta say tho, I love all the brushes that you can use. It's really amazing what you can do on it. XD
I'm still really shaky with the whole animation side of the program tho. >.<
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Dude lelouch, I'm learning TVPaint too. So are a few other mates like Miccool, Kyrin, Jettzin(?) and de8.

I am personally loving it. There are so many features to get familiar with, it's just a candy store.
LMK if there's anything you're wondering about, maybe one of us knows the answer. We could totally help each other.
Back to top Go down
kauza

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Im learning tvpaint too. Haven't learnt much though... It is soooooooo mind fucking .___.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 am

ahaha don't sweat it bro, just take it easy and learn one button at a time ok? :D look up youtube tuts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manga Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Char   Manga Char I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga Char
Page 1 of 1