Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tablet testing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 pm

http://www.truploader.com/view/071633
my first anim with a tablet inpired by goukayou <- whoever that is
anyways i made this and i think its good for a first but i didnt finish cuz the walk looked weird
im really sorry this is short :(
dont worry the next test will be longer :D
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah... Looks like you put effort into fluidity, but it's too short to really make anything besides that out of. I suggest the keyframing method as opposed to the typical straight-ahead, frame by frame method.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Hitorio wrote:
Yeah... Looks like you put effort into fluidity, but it's too short to really make anything besides that out of. I suggest the keyframing method as opposed to the typical straight-ahead, frame by frame method.
yes but i dont know that method i barely know anything about flash :S
but isnt there a tut on that here?
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

O geeze OK when i first started i was told like 3 things
1 alwasy 24 fps
2 keyframeing method
i asked what it was and they refered me to animators servival guid
read that shit like its a bible it really dose help and i regret skimming it at books amillion and not reading it sooner it teaches u keyframe method
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 pm

De8struction wrote:
O geeze OK when i first started i was told like 3 things
1 alwasy 24 fps
2 keyframeing method
i asked what it was and they refered me to animators servival guid
read that shit like its a bible it really dose help and i regret skimming it at books amillion and not reading it sooner it teaches u keyframe method
alright :D
ive also heard of it but havent checked it out yet :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 am

If you have an MSN/Windows Live messenger account, toss it up onto this thread so that I (and others who haven't gotten it) can snatch it like a hungry fish and perhaps send you some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 am

Hitorio wrote:
If you have an MSN/Windows Live messenger account, toss it up onto this thread so that I (and others who haven't gotten it) can snatch it like a hungry fish and perhaps send you some stuff.
i dont have an msn
well i do but i dont have flash on that computer :P
i have yahoo sorry
does that still work?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 am

Most of the most active inhabitants of Psuda are MSN users. Coupled with the factor of the MSN drawing tool (which is berry useful to us), I highly recommend that you get MSN.

...or I'll elbow-drop your dog.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 am

Hitorio wrote:
Most of the most active inhabitants of Psuda are MSN users. Coupled with the factor of the MSN drawing tool (which is berry useful to us), I highly recommend that you get MSN.

...or I'll elbow-drop your dog.
well have fun with that
i have no pets lolz
but anywyas i can still talk to people on msn using yahoo so i guess ill just use that :P
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 am

Yes, you can talk to us on msn using yahoo messenger, but keep in mind that the drawing capability of msn will most likely not work then.

Just something in general for you. finish your tests! even bad experience is experience. don´t expect to draw masterpieces immediately. you have to learn to crawl before you can run. start crawling!
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Tom wrote:
Yes, you can talk to us on msn using yahoo messenger, but keep in mind that the drawing capability of msn will most likely not work then.

Just something in general for you. finish your tests! even bad experience is experience. don´t expect to draw masterpieces immediately. you have to learn to crawl before you can run. start crawling!
I know ill try to get into the habit of finishing animations :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

lol NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! That was too short even for me. But I like that you're practicing on fluidity.

Guys we should talk about animation in msn. lol

Quote :
inspired by goukakyou whoever that is
not sure if serious...
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

OMG U DIDNOT JUST SAY THAT HERE ...IN PSUDA ...CREATED BY GOUKAKYOU ...SERSLY?

Edyrem = Goukakyou

Moh said Fuck goukakyou
you can learn this just by looking on you youtube channel its that well know xD in related chennels >.> omgeh cant belive you said that still xD you and edyrem aret gana be friends for a wile...
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm

holy damn, chill out de8 I wouldn't get mad at that LOL

Why in the world would I be mad from that? also GIT on msn so we can discuss animation

and jettzin, you better download msn or we won't get to draw on msn
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Edyrem wrote:
lol NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! That was too short even for me. But I like that you're practicing on fluidity.

Quote :
not sure if serious...
dude im just kidding lolz
i love your animations edyrem
and your the one who told me about goukayou and this site de8 lolz
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 pm

im trying to get him on msn but hes suffering from retardation of some sort
Akuzata: i cant it says my firewal is preventing
and i checked my firewall
and it wasnt on!
it is now
me: OMG WHEN IT SAYS Allow acsess to windows firewall click yes

lol jk but srsly his computers being a bitch or hes being stupid idk hard to tell somethimes but im on msn :D
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Jettzin wrote:
Edyrem wrote:

Quote :
not sure if serious...
dude im just kidding lolz
i love your animations edyrem
and your the one who told me about goukayou and this site de8 lolz

Ahh true true did i send you hitorio cuz he dosnt really get as much love as he deserves no homo
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Yeah dat guy... He coo.
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm

De8struction wrote:

Edyrem = Goukakyou

Holy Shit, I did not know that. I loved your work bro, shit, now I am even more inspire to do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:24 pm

cool That's whut Aam Tokkin' bowt.
Back to top Go down

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Lmao, did I tell you he's modest.
xD
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

i jump on dem compliments like unsuspecting booty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tablet testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tablet testing   Tablet testing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tablet testing
Page 1 of 1