Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 am

Awe shit dawg cool!

D: but there are issues.

1: It only shows 5 of the emots.

2: when you click 'ok' to show more smilies, it shows all the old ones that you can't use anymore!

3: You have to click the arrow and select the specific category to see the real list.

Gentlemen, put on your patented Psudan thinking caps. ;P

I guess it fixed itself just by chilling for a day.

Last edited by Edyrem on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 pm

D: wut
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 pm

:) *sits in uneccesarily expensive leather chair and crosses legs while sipping wine*

Bravo, bravo. *sips wine and claps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm

These are so awsome :evil:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm

They seem to take up more space in the text than they should. I'll fix that right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:24 pm

D:

it's not the pictures themselves, it's just too much empty space around them, I'm just fixing the technical stuff.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 am

Edyrem wrote:
They seem to take up more space in the text than they should. I'll fix that right away.

:) Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 am

:D i see what you did you just made the size a bit smaller :S
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 am

lolol the drawings are still the same size, there was just so much extra space being wasted.
:D D: :( :sad: :coy: :innocent: :angry: 8D :rage: :P ;D ;P xP :tease: xD :O :S cool :| ._. -_- <3 < 3 :evil: :)
... they remind me of oreo cookies....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 am

They remind me of the love I never got as a child. jk they are ballin' though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Dude, you know what should be next on your list, RANK BARS! :evil:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

yeah sure, but I don't wanna be that simple. Rank bars are meaningless until I manage to get some sort of point system for the artwork you make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm

cool tru
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 am

If it makes you feel better, your username now is a lighter shade of gray after 100 posts lulz...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 am

:rage: YESHH IM SPECIAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm

umm only other thing i can think of is a costom favicon :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!   New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Emoticons For Psuda. Yay!
Page 1 of 1