Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hands

Go down 
+2
Hitorio
Zero713
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm

[Insert long quote with every post Zero has typed on Psuda]
:|

Show us manga.
Show us your manga.
Show us images.

Answer question:
How you draw
How do you draw hands
What do you do when you draw
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm

I smell serving going on in this page...
Someone's definitely getting served...
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

[quote="Hitorio"][Insert long quote with every post Zero has typed on Psuda]
:|

1 ok show some manga draws later
2 i se a cool hand in a image and i try and the result is that think :innocent: if you like or not its no my problem
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm

What is your step-by-step
what are your stages
how you draw in detail
do you draw finger first
do you draw fast
do you rough draft
do you draw slow

Late: Lol at Malfunction's amusement from the mutilated English.
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm

yh :coy: 2 questions no time sorry bru
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 am

Zero713 wrote:
yh :coy: 2 questions no time sorry bru

:rage: GET THE FUCK OUT
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Who Its your FUKING PROBLEM :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
CLOSE THIS FUKING TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Holy Fuck.

Zero, relax a bit.

The rest of you guys, stop fooling around with Zero for his writing, not everybody is either a native English speaker or has enough knowledge of the English language to express themselves like you do. please keep that in mind.

Zero, based on my understanding of your "only 2 questions" post, I assume you either didn't have time to write an answer to all of his questions or simply don't feel like answering all of them.

Hitorio's questions are actually pretty good questions, because the answers on those questions will allow us to help you grow as an artist, to develop yourself and be better at what you do and love, which is art/ animation.

If you don't have time to answer all of the questions, keep in mind that you don't HAVE to post at the moment you are reading stuff on Psuda. simply take your time or come back and respond when you feel like it. noboby's gonna say anything about that to you.

However, do keep in mind that whenever you show us stuff you made, you have to be open for criticism, whether it's positive or negative doesn't matter. that's what we're here for.

We want all of us to improve our skills, so that includes you!
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Tom wrote:
Holy Fuck.

Zero, relax a bit.

The rest of you guys, stop fooling around with Zero for his writing, not everybody is either a native English speaker or has enough knowledge of the English language to express themselves like you do. please keep that in mind.

Zero, based on my understanding of your "only 2 questions" post, I assume you either didn't have time to write an answer to all of his questions or simply don't feel like answering all of them.

Hitorio's questions are actually pretty good questions, because the answers on those questions will allow us to help you grow as an artist, to develop yourself and be better at what you do and love, which is art/ animation.

If you don't have time to answer all of the questions, keep in mind that you don't HAVE to post at the moment you are reading stuff on Psuda. simply take your time or come back and respond when you feel like it. noboby's gonna say anything about that to you.

However, do keep in mind that whenever you show us stuff you made, you have to be open for criticism, whether it's positive or negative doesn't matter. that's what we're here for.

We want all of us to improve our skills, so that includes you!
Have fun!
It's the smartest thing I've seen in this post ;D
Tanks Tom
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 am

So then you comprehended what Tom said quite well...based on your compliment of his post. So...when I used more basic speech structures to ask you stuff many times (because I wanted to communicate as easily as possible) you understood those too, but basically ignored 'em.

*nods slowly*
*Gets the fuck out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hands  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands    Hands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2