Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archer photoshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kauza

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 am

heres a drawing i did on photoshop

http://kauza22.deviantart.com/art/Archer-181239664
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 am

I thought your coloring was nice.
Just because you have a hard time with it doesn't mean you're not good at it.
You definitely should keep spending time coloring.

I liked the clothing design too. Reminded me a bit of Naruto style, but it still looked original.
Back to top Go down
kauza

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

thanks but you should of seen my first time trying to colour this it was horrible XD
i wanna practice drawing and colouring alot but i also wanna get back into animating
animating i keep loosing interest i cant stick with an anim for long -.-
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am

An animation is the result of having made a series of similar drawings.
A good animation is a series of GOOD similar drawings.
A complete animation is a usually a large [1,000+] series of good similar drawings.

How long does it take you to draw one good picture? Now think about how long it takes to make one good animation. Are you placing the same amount of patience for one drawing as you are on one animation? That's mental suicide if you're going to try to animate.

Now, are you happy after drawing one doodle? Would you be just as happy about that doodle as if it was the first frame of an animation?
If the answer is no, then re-balance your perspective. :P Then you'll find more patience within yourself.
Back to top Go down

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:07 pm

It seems a bit like you arent that good at drawing some parts so u covered up like the eyes and stuff so u didn have to draw them, maybe you didnt but when i look at a picture without everything drawn thats what i sense
Back to top Go down
kauza

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

actually i covered them cause i couldnt be bothered drawing them and when i did the hair i noticed that it was where the eyes were so i didnt want to draw under the hair what else did it look like i tried to cover?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 am

Well I guess just move on to the next drawings and look at pictures or videos of eyes or whatever you have a hard time with, until maybe a week passes and you got much better at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archer photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer photoshop   Archer photoshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archer photoshop
Page 1 of 1