Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photoshop painting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Photoshop painting Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop painting   Photoshop painting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:46 pm

This is my first digital painting. I'm used to just doing sketchy stuff, so this isn't very good.
http://www.truploader.com/view/098224
Well, I think I'll keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
Merdi

Merdi

Photoshop painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop painting   Photoshop painting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I think it is pretty good. You need to work a little on size, as one leg is bigger than the other. But besides that, it is pretty good, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Photoshop painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop painting   Photoshop painting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 am

it seems you focused more on details than anatomy , anatomy first ,details later.
and search some tutorials on folds ,his legs are like 2 rectangles right now.
other than that ,pretty good!

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Photoshop painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop painting   Photoshop painting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 am

I'm proud of you for taking the step into digital painting. Don't be intimidated by all the amazing digital artworks you see and all the complicated shit on photoshop or whatever you're using.

Start by simply enjoying the brush tool, eraser, layers, and color, and as you keep doing digital artwork, you'll get to enjoy the slow process of learning a little more and more about photoshop each time you use it.

And I strongly recommend you use photoshop and get used to it, because it's the most broadly used painting program, and it has a lot of versatility.

In critiquing the artwork, I'd say it's quite flat. As you should practice coloring, it's also good to really squeeze your skills into making the best sketch possible. Take your sweet-ass time!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photoshop painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop painting   Photoshop painting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop painting
Page 1 of 1