Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FB Battle in progress

Go down 
+6
Duo
kauza
Touma
Haitam
Edyrem
Cryvern
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryvern

Cryvern

FB Battle in progress Empty
PostSubject: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 pm

http://www.truploader.com/view/953049
Against Kauza..
I really want to finish it but i always feel so lazy lol..
its been months

Last edited by Cryvern on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 am

Dude this is awesome... but I only watched it twice because of the horribly long intros...

Post a version without the intros, dude... I just can't critique it properly without seeing the animation repetitively.

xD why don't you just not bother with the intro if you're going to make a good one later? Unless you want to remember how you wrote it or something... BAH! Anyway, it looks really cool, to be honest, and I want you to edit away the intro and upload the little action so I can look at it carefully. :)
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 am

looks freaking awesome as long as it lasted .you should do what edyrem said and remove the intro (or make it shorter)that way we can look at it a few times without waiting.

btw are you going to finish it ?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 am

That was great but i only watched it ones becausse of the intro.
Is this Cryven from FA?
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Alright ill put one up without the intro
and yea Touma im from FA

edit:
replaced the old one with one without the intro
Back to top Go down
kauza

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 am

omg... your still animating this?!??! i haven't touched my anim in AGGGGGEEEEESSSSS -_- havnt talked to you in ages so i thought it was of XD awesome anim btw you should seriously move on to FB!
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:03 am

FB Battle in progress Abrrti

wat
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm

TRuploader.com, Cryvern. Use that; it seems more reliable.

That action was sweetness. Flying swords whirred between them like electricity...although you did have much of the camera focus on only one fighter at a time, you slick phuck. :P

How did you feel while creating it?
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 am

@Kauza
Yeaa i know we wasted so much time and stuff..but im determined to finish this even though it might not be so soon xD

and @Hitorio
what do you mean how i felt when i made it?

and EDIT:
switched to truploader
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 am

I would suggest make more choreographed sword moves. In the first one especially it looks like they're going back and forth in the same slashes. If you make different moves and attack directions (kind of combo like, even if it is blocked) it will be much more interesting, and keep the attention of the viewer. The second set looks a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am

:3 good to see it's fixed now.

Most obvious thing I noticed was the water effect... or blue energy, or whatever you meant to animate. The way it broke into pieces looked more like rocky brittle than liquid. What you need to do is splash the little bits together, let them bunch up and stretch like a formless substance in the air. Just look up youtube videos of water splashing or something... you WILL find something.

Heck, I just found some amazing 3D simulations. They're perfect for what you're looking for.
Pay attention to the splashing!

This one's just really cool because it's got that watery transparency that you can observe for pure enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:26 am

great reference material bro, that's gonna be really useful.

I am wondering how all those companies like Disney and Warner Bros make their water look so awesome.. I want to do that too!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am

It actually took a little bit of deep browsing before I found really good samples like those.

Hey, how about a water splash drawing thread?! Draw a splash of water in any angle and piece?! Whadaya say?
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Hey, how about weeklies that could involve stuff like water splashing among other things. A lot of improvement could result from weeklies.
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 pm

we should have certain events its fun ... :P
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

Know what? I'll do that soon. I will discuss the specifics on msn with some people first, but I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FB Battle in progress   FB Battle in progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FB Battle in progress
Page 1 of 1