Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

Battle season, info here! Empty
PostSubject: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 am

Battle Season is no longer following a tournament scheme. It is going to consist of only one set of battles, each of which is allowed to be in the form of an animator-vs-animator duel, collaborative piece, or any other interactive manner.

Out-of-date Tournament Tree:

Ongoing battles:

Hitorio vs Aku (confirmed)
Edyrem vs Creativename (confirmed)
Flax vs Haitam ( 1/2 confirmed)
Malfunction and Tom (confirmed)
Touma vs SethX ( 1/2 confirmed)
Jettzin vs Cryvern (pending)
Kyrin vs Kwamar (pending)

Users requesting battle:
(Closed)

Character Profiles

Touma:

SethX:

Haitam:

Flax:

Tom:

Malfunction:

Aku:

Hitorio:

Creativename:

Edyrem:

Jettzin:

Cryvern:

Kyrin:

Kwamar:

Last edited by Tom on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 am

So what occurs if we only have three fight branches and we all eventually meet? Will there be a three way battle?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 am

that seems like an interesting ending to me, don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am

so basicly the users that want to battle aswell have to battle request to battle someone else?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am

Yes, I can add your name to the list of people wanting to battle and others may contact you that way snce they know you are available.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

well add me on the list if u may!
I hope i'll get to do a battle soon!
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 am

Look in the unfinishable topic to see if you can find someone not having a battle that wants to, while I add you to the list!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 am

I say two levels: Advanced and Standard.

I don't want to have a high/low, experienced/beginner, etc. because I don't think anyone would feel very bad-ass fighting in the Low division. So something like Standard sounds much better to me, and I think those in the 'Standard' division would definitely prefer to win the Standard title than Low title.

And I really dig the three-way idea. Either that or it can be a two-on-one then one-on-one if the double-team wins (in this case the double team would animate the same thing). Maybe there's another possibility though... I just haven't worked it out yet.

/e: I'd just discuss "match-making" here, tom. :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

Tom wrote:
that seems like an interesting ending to me, don't you think so?
..of course. ..and it'll be the most challenging choreo that most of these fighters have tried. Looks like me, Aku, Edyrem, and Hotaru are distanced from the emergency three-way, though.

...I will need to change characters for the second round. I didn't plan to fight a second time with Terry since De8 and I did more of an appointment kind of thing. I'll have my new char up, Angela, if I win this fight.

..and yeah, I agree that it'd be more worth organizing matches in this very thread. Let's not dilute it.

...a 3 way free-for-all sounds like the smexiest option, Edyrem.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

Hmm...

What if the big dawgs didn't fight each other right away?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:44 am

Since there's a tournament tree, we just wait. o.o
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am

What do you mean?
I was proposing that we rearrange the match-ups.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 am

I want to fight someone...!
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

Why shouldn't they, according to you?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 pm

We could use some more fighters, mayn, let this be a fuller tournament!
Seth would totally be a good fight with Touma.

Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 pm

So true, Touma and Seth, are you up for it?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

well i am i just got to create a character and i have to find out the due date etc.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Due dates can be discussed with your opponent, you can decide when you want it to be finished, you don't have to tell the rest of Psuda before hand when you should be finished, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm

ok thanks for telling me! i think i'll start creating a new character this week.
where should i post it then in this thread or only show seth?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 pm

the character you can just show to seth, if you want you can just create a topic in the art section for the character sheet if you want us to know how your char looks but you don't necessarily have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

I like this a lot, I cant wait for this.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 pm

^ What he said. Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:00 pm

I think it'd be cool to put up all the characters in the first post.

And yeah, I'm totally pumped!
Tom and I have discussed our characters and such and we're gonna animate for three weeks before deciding on an actual due date, i.e. see how far we've got and how long we need.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Okay, Guys, send me links to your character sheets on TRuploader or other websites so I can link them to your name in the first post.
Just reply with a post here with the link and I'll add them.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Malfunction wrote:

Tom and I have discussed our characters and such and we're gonna animate for three weeks before deciding on an actual due date, i.e. see how far we've got and how long we need.
That's basically what's happening with Aku and I. This way, perhaps we'll all be in coordination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next