Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post Empty
PostSubject: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

One image here:

...so I was reading that post. I wondered about the mysterious statement that seemed to not be relevant to the thread but that sparked my interest.
I quoted the message.
I did not see the mysterious statement.
I realized that it was a signature.
I also realized that in the near future, similar minor confusions could occur. How about we cut into Psuda and scalpel slice that problem?

My suggestion is that a colored tagline that goes near the top of the sig is posted to differentiate it from the post (unless there is a Psuda setting that automatically does so).

Examples:

---------------

=============

===[Signature]===

or perhaps the user could have the freedom to choose what sort of marquee (customized artistically) heads their sig.
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Oh, now I get his post...
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 am

Agreed, Edyrem, check if it's possible to have a separating line to show the difference between post and signature for now while we come up with a way to make it a bit more flashy.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 am

Done. :)
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am

noob question but how do u create your own sig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Perfect:3
also i made my sig in a smaller font to avoid this issue
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 am

I'll wanna figure out how to change the default signature font color...

@Touma go to profile, then click signature near the top, and put in anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post   Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Suggestion: Separate Signature from Actual Post
Page 1 of 1