Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

long time no post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:42 am

this is just a complete random picture i made the other morning, it's a kind of "speed drawing" took 1 hour and 1/2 to 2 hours, but anyway here yo go >>> http://flax1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34nfdf

i'm gonna try and post more often here and soon ill be showing anims again :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 am

Nice to see you, brocillini. :D
I see someone's quite motivated by the female anatomy. ;P

If you want to hone your skills, you need to look at the actual human bodies and muscle systems.
Even sexy drawings need accurate details to be sexy.

You'd be surprised at how many details of the body that at first wouldn't seem to make it sexier, but you need to embrace the non-sexual details to bring out the sexual ones.

No, let me correct that. To really be a master at this, all of it needs to be sexy to you. From the ribs, to the elbows, to the jawline, to the ears, to the knees, and so on.

I look massively forward to your future drawings and animations.
Back to top Go down
Flax

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

thanx for the advice Edyrem :3 i'm glad you look forward to my new stuff and im gonna try and work on what you said in my next picture... well my next "sexual" picture xD but yes thanks and be ready for mah upcoming project(s) :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

hahaha... I think it's courageous of you to openly draw this stuff and show us.
Back to top Go down
Flax

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:04 pm

roflmao thanx mayne, btw i just finished another quick sketch but it's in a new thread after i post this :D (wasn't sure if i should make new thread or not but i saw no harm in it) :}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

long time no post Empty
PostSubject: Re: long time no post   long time no post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long time no post
Page 1 of 1