Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a bored animator?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Are you a bored animator?! Empty
PostSubject: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm

I fucking love these little rules and games people make with art. In this one, the guy is trying to destroy an item he made by the use of clever physics.

Back to top Go down
spiffy

spiffy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

hahaaa, i love this stuff, too.

i would've just erased myself if i was that little thing. rub up against the stray eraser shavings. ~maek iT enD~

i am inspired.
Back to top Go down
http://mcspifferson.tumblr.com/
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 pm

I'd create a machine (on one end) that keeps plopping big heavy rolling balls which home in on the little creature (aka Squiggly, according to the animator).

I'd give squiggly an obstacle course in which he can try to evade the rolling balls that chase after him. Then he discovers that when each ball stops, it has a unique effect, from exploding into spikes or turning into a cannon in itself, or burning the nearest object, etc.

I'd also equip squiggly with random power-ups and see what happens. :D
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I'd give it a mech and have him fight an army.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

I'd erase my system and heal any of Squiggly's injuries, and instead equip squiggly with a paper-generating machine, which shoots and explodes with more paper surface.

He can then 'tunnel' his way out of the paper's boundaries and finally connect his long tail of paper to your paper, and he'd infiltrate your army with your squiggly, creating a massive supernatural mystery in your paper's dimension, because I have pushed the envelope, ALMOST literally, and connected two parallel paper universes (LITERALLY, LITERALLY), both of which a version of squiggly exists in.

By the way, my version of squiggly is far superior to your version of squiggly. He'll save your puny little squiggly's ass and pwnify the army. PROBLEM, HITORIO?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Why would I have a problem? I didn't have to pay for any tickets and the popcorn's free. I suppose my onion-headed titan was far too weak for yours. Looks like the paper and lead from whence he came were forged by an ancient Japanese alchemist (must be Japanese).

...if your events were to pass, I'd capture and scan all sheets of paper and extend the war to Flash and eventually onto the internet, having the ferocious army battle any force that could possibly be Googled or created by our own artistic hands.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am

Flash? I see you want to take this to the next level, Black Brush. Here is where your naivety really has treated you to a new level of foolish. Now I have an enormously better medium to utilize in my craft, which takes the game to a much higher level than we could have expected. The situation has simply become something else at this degree of intensity.

You truly have made a foolish move, Black Brush, opening the Pandora's box to my imagination. Best believe you are standing alongside an animator who has the entirety of flash at his fingertips. I believe the only thing that could possibly make such a profound state exceed itself any further is to engage Google Images and its challenge its arsenal.

We're going out of bounds, and into the unknown zone. The galaxies are now in full view, and the tension is piercing time and space. Fasten your seat belt, Black Brush. You're in my ship now, and the first checkpoint is the edge of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 am

Hmm...
...you didn't actually do anything but warn me, though. :(

...meanwhile, I was building a Meme Army for your combat forces to fight.

Setting: Catnarok...
Time: Caturday:
First Wave: Longcat and Tacgnol.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 am

IT BEGINS...
Are you a bored animator?! 505939untitlEd
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Surely no warm-up would be worthy of my power other than flexing my combative muscles against the most apocalyptic force in the history of 4chan. We will make quick work of them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a bored animator?!   Are you a bored animator?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a bored animator?!
Page 1 of 1