Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy

Go down 
+2
Steeze
siosism
6 posters
AuthorMessage
siosism

siosism

Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:22 am

Hey guys, I'm posting this interview I did with Mike L. Murphy for you guys in confidence. I haven't made it public yet, but I wanted to share it with you all before I did. Share it with those you trust for now and I'll keep you posted when I do make it public!

Enjoy and absorb the wisdom :)

Back to top Go down
http://siosism.com
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:06 am

(already said this on YT but I'll say it again)

Awesome to see the roots of an animator like this. That's uber tight that you got to interview him, how inspiring. Thanks for posting this siosism, I got a lot outta this man.
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:24 pm

This guy is like raining javelins through my heart. He is my soulmate. I'm jealous of you, for even speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
siosism

siosism

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:47 pm

No worries guys. I'll be posting more and, as I do, be sure to share it with others so they can absorb the wisdom as well! Remember to subscribe to my blog at www.siosism.com/blog for now, to keep up to date with everything. I also post quite frequently at www.facebook.com/siosism.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

Very interesting ! The sound seems to be cut off at some points ,It didn't bother me that much though.
Looking forward for more !
Back to top Go down
siosism

siosism

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:03 am

Okay guys, here's the updated video to the interview (with my audio this time). I think I preferred it without lol.

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:26 pm

This man animated:

Tight motherfucking-ass shit, Sio.
This guy has a goddamn Wikipedia page about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_l_murphy

Thanks for sharing this, Sio.
Back to top Go down
siosism

siosism

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 am

No worries Edyrem. Mike and I working closely together on some stuff, so you'll see more.

I also recently got featured on Youtube for yet another thing (was completely unexpected). This might give you some insight as to what my dream is...

Hope y'all have been well!
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

Dude there shouldnt even be a number after your rep. Just an infinity symbol lmao.
I'm definitely going to buy the book.
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm

You sir, are my Hero. You are one of the most motivated, inspirational, and "animated" guys I have seen that has dreams that are truly set for greatness. You will speak to many hearts, in becoming that influential role model through your animations, i'm sure. And for that I look up to you man. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Damn, you're working closely with that Mike? I'm Jelly.
I bet CN is extremely jelly though lmao.

Man, Sio, you're quite the active character. I like your style, brother.

So you want to make cartoons that follow cultural parables. You don't JUST want to entertain, you want to affect how people think. I admire that. I kind of want to accomplish the same thing out of stories, when I get into any.
Back to top Go down
siosism

siosism

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks @Jones @Steeze @Edyrem! What I do, you can do as well. I continue to work and push through these uncharted waters so that you guys can follow suit (if you want to). You'll hear from me soon with more awesomeness ;)

Much brotherly love guys
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

<3 Keep us posted, mate.

Also, I have to say, I'm 'mirin your social skills.
About KPI though, is their system legit? What is it you are doing with them?
Back to top Go down
siosism

siosism

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Most definitely. Will be making announcement about a new site launch today, which I'll need you guys help with in getting the word out!

As for KPI, their system is legit. I was quite the skeptic myself, but there are seriously genuine people. All aimed at earning money so that they can give back in some way too. It hasn't come cheap, and I certainly didn't have the means to join, but destiny (if you want to call it that) found a way for me. That's why I don't take it for granted now. There's a "system" for everyone out there - you just gut to learn to trust the path. I know it's easier said than done, but I won't lie that that's how I look at it. I'm all about balance so I always try to weigh the logical/rational with the intuitive/feeling.

But, more specifically, the KPI "30 week accelerator" helps take the concepts from the book into overdrive. Most people read and do nothing with it - the program is aimed at helping committed people turn their ideas into something real and tangible. I would say the network of people is it's hidden power. When you're with highly motivated people, the energy is infectious, and you all sort of come together to help each other - leveraging off of each others skills and assets. There's seriously someone for any of your needs in our group - from real estate to masseurs, florists to architects. I hope to help do the same with the new breed of animators emerging - the ANIPRENEURS...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy    Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Animator & Director, Mike L. Murphy
Page 1 of 1