Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Related channels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 am

A wile ago I added related channels to my Youtube page and im noticing that almost every time I get a sub and I go to the subscribers page that in their recent activity they subscribe to the related channels too.

Related channels  Dfg10
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:32 pm

If you subscribe to someone, you often get an option at the top of the page to subscribe to related channels as well, that's why people often subscribe to others at the same time. when you're asked about the related channels, all you have to do is tick the boxes and hit subscribe.. thats why, it's just really easy.
Back to top Go down

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:35 pm

yeah the point is they checked those boxes
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 pm

yes, so thats a good thing, or do you disagree?
Back to top Go down

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:38 pm

why would I disagree -_____________________-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Related channels  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Related channels    Related channels  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Related channels
Page 1 of 1