Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my tablet back :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

Got my tablet back :D Empty
PostSubject: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 am

but i cant animate no more ;n;
i made these yesterday in a few mins, 5 - 10 mins each.
http://www.fileize.com/view/d2f78b3b-570/
http://www.fileize.com/view/3244fe9c-5d5/
http://www.fileize.com/view/4adc82c3-aeb/

now im going to get to work on some proper stuff :DDD

http://www.fileize.com/view/57d322f5-6ff/

Last edited by Flax on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Wow that was really good even though u just got your tablet back again.

Can't wait to see your proper stuff
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm

hehe thanx but its extremely rusty but im working on something alright now :)
Back to top Go down
DragonBallStar2

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 pm

oohf, i can see the rust, but they are still ver good
the second one certainly had a lot of force
keep practising
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:07 am

i will :)
and heres a quick practice was thinking of cleaning it up at first then i looked at it again and realized it sucks to much to be cleaned up, so yeah heres the rough animation and how i'm leaving it.
http://www.fileize.com/view/57d322f5-6ff/
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 am

:D Congrats on the tablet.

I really like the bloody punching, there was a lot of force behind it like dragonball said. And in your werewolf one, there's that clip where the red guy turns around - you did it very, very smoothly and 3D-ish, I liked it very much. :)

To critique your shortcomings: the wolf, as pretty as it is, has a really messed up body and you should really develop a more creative, realistic way to draw its body, unless you genuinely prefer that cartoony style.

I share some sympathy with you on the fresh tablet rust; I had a massive suck-phase by the time I got my tablet because I stopped animating COMPLETELY for like half a year prior to that, so the general animating rust + tablet virginity really fucked with my animations for a while. Nonetheless, I kept animating and over time my skill slowly sloped upwards :)

You'll do good if you animate consistently.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 am

thanx edyrem :) and i'll work on animal anatomy as well as human anatomy :D and i want a realistic style but it'll take longer to clean up and im lazy :( but im working towards it
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

chyamon!
And if you are having trouble finding references for anything I'll be happy to help you.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:48 pm

thanx edy ill be sure to ask if i do need any help :DD
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:15 pm

How is your progression coming along Flax?

If you've worked on some other animation or tweaked the current ones, don't hesitate to show us ;)
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:43 am

I need to come back to fb tbh tom i haven't animated anything properly (not even stick) since that wolf anim, but i've just finished school (woohooo!!!!) and now i'll have more time to animate :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Flax, draw gestures. I realized that gesture drawing amplifies your animation skill. Instead of animating a drawing, just worry about drawing that one sketch without thinking about animating it. Focus on just drawing different angles and poses so you can animate more comfortably.

True stuff, I do it.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 am

okay thanx i never thought to do that :D, ill do some in a bit cause i got nothing to do today hehe
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Right on, mate. Get on that, it's super fun, easy, and polishes one of the most prioritized skills in 2D animating: anatomy (the 3D form).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my tablet back :D   Got my tablet back :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my tablet back :D
Page 1 of 1