Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best bleach fight ever

Go down 
+3
Miccool
Haitam
Hulalaoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

Best bleach fight ever Empty
PostSubject: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Agreed ,It's the only part of the movie I've seen lol.
Back to top Go down
Miccool

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 pm

I never thought I'd see the day that bleach had a fight scene worth watching....
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

that was badass. i jerked my head back at the execution at the end for some reason... i guess it shocked me .-. i hate it when fights end that way.
Also, am i the only one who thought it seemed like it was at a very high fps?
Back to top Go down
Miccool

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

No.. the fps is the same, they just single framed it....
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 am

Holy shit!!!

Miccool wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day that bleach had a fight scene worth watching....
Agreed.
This has completely blew my noodle.

I'm so glad they decided to animate that fight well, of all fights. I think it was the most significant one.

Last edited by Edyrem on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Despite the off-canon-as-phuch-ness, (Vasto Lorde Ichigo canonically raped Ulquiorra -- there was no hint of an even fight)
that fight was -- (literally went to school and came home to incomplete reply box at this point) I agree with Miccool. The power of the Sakuga is enough to make anything badass.

SethX -- why do you hate execution endings?
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 pm

@hitorio ... i dont know :| they just seem so final... brutal... dishonarable... i cant find the right word... but anyway they just seem wrong to me. If i think of a good character to animate,i dont want to kill them off :|
Back to top Go down
De'Andre

De'Andre

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 am

I see what you mean Seth but i find killing well know-ed characters off a good thing ( at least i do ) it makes the anime more realistic, makes you want to go back to it and watch it more to see what happens, do the character come back? will they add a new character? but again that might just be how i like my anime/cartoons.

Edit- epic fight by the way. I only wish bleach the show was like this -_-
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Seth, you pussy! :rage:

Although you'll be glad to know that Ulquiorra(?) dies much more calmly than that; the point blank explosion apparently was rendered non-lethal due to a slight shift in direction, heh... I find it funny how that stuff works in action scenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 pm

its a movie. So that means more munnies. Which means more frames ,better animators ect. Bleach poor most of the time D:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Not sure about that, the mangaka is banking so goddamn much, having made one of the most popular mangas today. It's really surprising that they don't invest more money into quality animation. Guess all they see are dollar signs.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 am

Edyrem wrote:
the point blank explosion apparently was rendered non-lethal due to a slight shift in direction, heh... I find it funny how that stuff works in Bleach.

Fix'd.

Edyrem wrote:
Not sure about that, the mangaka is banking so goddamn much, having made one of the most popular mangas today. It's really surprising that they don't invest more money into quality animation. Guess all they see are dollar signs.

Now that you meantion Bleach's status... Bleach is hilariously no longer in the Shonen Trinity. The ranking from 1st to 3rd in terms of popularity is:
One Piece
Toriko
Naruto
...Bleach moved down somewhere past 10th place since the timeskip, I believe. To see every Shonen Trinity page with a smiling Toriko where Ichigo once was is just pure troll comedy. Toriko smiles like a troll anyway.

...Mainstream Anime. Mainstream Studios. When they have long-running series that run for hundreds of eps, that budget will be spread super thin...especially on that one-episode-per-week-for-years thing they've got going on. Also, I think they seem to be on that economic idea that they wanna spend as little money as possible as long as the audience consumes it as much as they do. It works. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." They toss in some low-skill animators who are hired for cheap, yet the show's popularity does not wane. At least they throw in a few Sakuga episodes to "keep them suckers hooked"... or, you never know - they may actually like making good episodes from an artistic standpoint!
You mentioned Kubo Tite (mangaka) having lotso cash, also. His funds =/= Studio Pierrot's funds.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 am

HAHAHA really? Goddamn, that's... cool comical.

Good point, dawg. It's just kind of upsetting that mainstream media renders an animator's passion irrelevant in the big picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best bleach fight ever   Best bleach fight ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best bleach fight ever
Page 1 of 1