Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)

Go down 
+3
PLasmaghost
Hitorio
Edyrem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) Empty
PostSubject: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 pm

He actually spoke a (somewhat unknowing) truth as far as what the mind can do regarding relative normal limits of human ability... but, needless to say, he went about it in a very wrong manner that was inspired by fiction. There're real ways to surpass yourself, but...this guy... fuck. Lol.

...I may've lol'd were I with a group of friends, joined together in a circle of comedic pidgeon-shitting. This is decent schitt.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm

lol he displayed nothing but an obvious lack of self confidence so I can see why he developed this obsession with super saiyans.

But man, I would have lol'd were I with a group of serious people, joined together in a circle of sympathetic pigeon-feeding. I would have lost at "I always wanted to be a super saiyan"
Back to top Go down
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 pm

lmfao, My friend linked this to me once he saw the last like 10 seconds.

**MY name = Jalin** lmfao
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm

If that's what it takes, I go super saiyan every time I open a new jar of jelly.
:rage:
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I almost started crying.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

He's definitely just acting in these vids, but it's pretty funny at 3:20 cause he's actually crying.

Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I hated this, it was the most annoying thing I have experienced today. I would not accompany this guy to our mutual friend's social event, if the opportunity ever came up. If you would laugh at my anger, then you win the trollfight. I only sat through the whole thing, and I really did, because I thought I "owed" him for his previous video.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I really want to know what people that know him think of these videos, I'd assume that it's something along the lines of not wanting to know him any more.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Jesus christ, hold on... CN you watched ALL that? I'm sorry bro. It was not my intention for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Jesus christ, hold on... CN you watched ALL that? I'm sorry bro. It was not my intention for anyone.
I thought he was gonna cry! That wasn't even crying.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

In all fairness, if you were hanging out with one of your friends and their eyes got that watery you'd be going all Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) PQQab on that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:16 am

De8struction:
Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) 577464_458709374156321_1397294082_n
Yeah, fuck you Edy, I'm sexy.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 am

Okay, you're definitely better looking than he is, but he could practically be your cousin lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 am

He will take no place on my family tree, or even in the same fucking forest. Kill it before it makes babies.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 am

That's no way to talk about relatives... :(
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 am

This shit right here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)   Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid that resembles De8struction going super saiyan (srs)
Page 1 of 1