Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psuda Portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Portal Empty
PostSubject: Psuda Portal   Psuda Portal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Well, as you can all see, Psuda's finally got it's own portal! And to be honest with you guys, I seriously never understood why portals had so much emphasis on them until I made one. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

If you guys have any thoughts to express about this new site update, say your piece here. I'm willing to implement any good suggestions you have.

To start, here's what I'm thinking of doing:
Use the middle space on the portal as a blog to feature any interesting news, big and small, or to dedicate blog entries to certain Psudan thread, or artists. Hell, threads/artists/world news from anywhere that is worth noting.

I can't imagine doing anything else with the page, other than some special Psuda javascript interface or some sleek-ass fancy shit like that. Until then, I feel like we're gonna do just fine with a news blog. Let me know what you think of this current update. :) Cheers, brothers (and sisters?).
Back to top Go down

Psuda Portal
Page 1 of 1