Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! Empty
PostSubject: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Have been laying out the general motion and idea for an animation part im working on.. will change effects after further investigation on how to do an epic effect, to turn the swoosh into a BANG!

http://www.truploader.com/view/287266

Comment or DIE! :x
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Like a ninja's weightless dash upon the water's surface, Wilty streams toward his destiny.

...kinda over-describing it in one sentence, though the running could be a bit faster if his legs are going to be that outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Just take out a few frames or redesign the step?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm

I would say re-design the step, but that's adding too much of my own personal preference to your style. The run just looks kinda slow... yeah, maybe removing some frames would be enough. Test around, sir...phuck around with the animation.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Took some doubled frames out, result =

http://www.truploader.com/view/824390
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah that is now perfect the beginning one was to slow as hitorio said but i love the way it speeds up in the middle thats great keep up the good work :3
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

nice.

but it feels so... plain. There's no cinematic feel to it.
You need more active angles that don't just show one plain movement. It also feels like he's barely moving. Like the camera conveniently follows him in that exact way.

Spice it up a bit. Everyone loves good animation but they don't usually care if the animation itself is not intense or entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 am

I love the effect but i think the animation needs to speed up but i like it alot :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!   TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST Swoosh, step, Swoosh!
Page 1 of 1