Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEST: been a while...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

TEST: been a while... Empty
PostSubject: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

After not being too active in animation communities, then completely leaving and not animating for a while, I felt like getting into animation again. I remembered this forum because of the fullbody. Hopefully I'll stick with it and be more active. Here's a little thing I made with a few months of rust (although I was never any good).
http://www.truploader.com/view/574318
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 am

nice animation ,the fingers snapping seem accurate
i don't really like the particles , they seem kinda basic.
keep animating though !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:05 pm

stiff kinda but idc lul looks alright =D
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 am

If you snap your own fingers, notice that there is a recoil that can stylistically be animated with a well-done motion blur. Not the literal blur, as in the filter, but the old-fashioned blur, done with drawing the hand with a collection of lines that are all pointed in a single direction.
Maybe you could use no blur at all, but keep in mind that there is a recoil, and a smaller recoil to that recoil.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 am

Welcome back! We'll be glad to have you active here.

Your animation; the actual hand should have leaned back a bit while snapping.
Dragging the easing a bit before completing a motion makes things much more beautiful.

Also, do you snap your fingers with your middle finger?
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks for all the advice, it definitely helps.
And I do snap with my middle finger edyrem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 pm

i think this negro just flicked edyrem off :o thinks he's slick jk
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 am

actually i realized i snap with my middle finger too. It's just that it looked really weird in the animation cause of the way the index is curled in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST: been a while...   TEST: been a while... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST: been a while...
Page 1 of 1