Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lame ...board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:36 pm

im trying to find a good way to make proportional animation :P

http://www.truploader.com/view/391155

im trying to animate at 12fps so i know its choppy also i know the feet are off Blah
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

hm well 12 fps really isnt used for such things as kicks but you can use 24 fps and double frame the parts that are slowed down like the peek of the kick to combine 12 and 24 fps. also 12 fps is usually used for slower movements like walking and such ;)
Back to top Go down

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

ehh 12 fps is to slow and 24 is too fast fastest i go is 21 i settel at 18 fps :p
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:24 am

If you want to be an efficient, professional animator you will practice using 24 fps until you got it spot on.

Even if it means animating for 2 hours or more. That's not even a lot, I spend more time trolling every day.

Not a bad kick, but you could've snuck one frame into the kick motion because it went down too fast.
I'd say put that extra frame higher than the middle point though.
Back to top Go down

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:08 pm

I might try using 24 fps in another animation but like I said it was a lame animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lame ...board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame ...board   Lame ...board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lame ...board
Page 1 of 1