Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psuda Chalk board

Go down 
+4
Tom
Hitorio
Flax
Edyrem
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 am

Its a step toward the finished Psuda.com ;D

Dont say i didnt do shit cuz im working on this, next i just have to make it generate a image link or find out how to make it save properly :S

WHY
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:33 am

I guess we would just make a button for this later or something im not sure how to do that with html or php i dont know how posting things works yet :P, but ive been emailing a coder and ill pay him if he helps with the site :P

CAN'T
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:46 am

Im gana fix the smoothing now it dosent feel right :|

YOU
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 am

I changed how it looks a bit and fixed the brush :)

Psuda.com at the bottom meeds to be fized theres a lines :\

EDIT
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 am

Also it has Ctrl+z
Or just Z

YOUR
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 am

Psuda Chalk board Image10

Test

POSTS!?
Works fine for everyone else, talk to me about that on MSN.
-Edyrem
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:27 am

Psuda Chalk board Untitl10

This is hugely impressive! You've got to tell me more about how you got this to work so we can build on it and integrate it into the post if possible.

I'm very pleasantly surprised. <3 this is really cool, mad props to you De8! cool

It's also really easy because there's an image uploading button right in our posts already, so you can just export the image as 'untitled.PNG' on your desktop like me, or wherever, then just click the upload button somewhere on the right side of the screen to upload easily.
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:22 am

Thanks glad you like it, and its actionscript 3, i found a couple different tutorials on it and mixed em together to make something, i really dont know wy i cant edit my posts either it really sucks
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:29 am

also we can maybe find out how to inter grade that with a button or something idk how :S
so till the new site ill just make it my signature when i make a design that looks god to me :)
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 am

Psuda Chalk board Image11
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 am

Psuda Chalk board Image12
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Chalk board code   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:56 am

Code For it

[flash(710,582)]http://www.truploader.com/uploads/354566ChalkBoard.swf[flash]

Just on the last [flash] add end quotes to [/flash] so it can look like this

Back to top Go down
Flax

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 am

NICE work de8 :3 love it Psuda Chalk board Image10
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 pm

It's really cool, you gotta discuss it with me on msn and show me how you did it, and I'll work on it too and figure out how to integrate it into Psuda's system by default.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:00 pm

This...
...is cold.

Just... dayum. Your beast level has risen, De8...
...but it seems to me like your pink manliness is here to stay.

I don't know what's wrong with the edit button; I think that mine is working merely because I am a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Agreed with hitorio. You just pushed the envelope, de8!

This isn't totally practical to use yet, but it's a very big advancement in the development of it, and for that, you are now truly de8 manliness.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:04 pm

A message from De8struction I'm posting because he cant login to Psuda on his phone:
"
Edyrem, tom will put it in the site, so it will be practical because were makeing everytging costom right?

Hitorio, it disaperaed the same time as the new reply box
"

I agree with Hitorio about this Edit button thing, Edyrem is the only one who can sort it out though.. maybe it's some setting you changed?
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:26 pm

I love this , the midle finger isnt for you i just felt like drawing one ... XD
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Consider the problem solved!
I accidentally left the 'time for user to edit post' unchecked as 'none' when I was on an administration spree.

I figured if everything was at 0 that it would be counted as none, probably. Anyway, edit button retrieved!
Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Thanks for fixing that for me :)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 am

Psuda Chalk board Kh155tsw0_untitled
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

WHAT WAS THAT DE8
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Faggot, I'm afraid you have an unhealthy obsession with heavily-built, muscular men.
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I'll be on my way now

Psuda Chalk board 72rosw
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Psuda Chalk board Kh155tsw0_untitled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psuda Chalk board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Chalk board   Psuda Chalk board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psuda Chalk board
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next