Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 am

The Grand Rules:
  • Have common sense.
  • Don't post illegal shit.

What is this place?

This is where artists scour the web together for inspiration & information about art & animation. We share these things we learn with each other to develop and thrive on each other's learning. In here drawing is a big focus, perhaps more commonly seen than animation, because we understand that the backbone of great animation is great drawing.

The general spirit here is about artistic inspiration and understanding; whether it's in animation, drawing, painting, or even storytelling or 3D work. We may be 2D animation oriented (at least, more than other forums), but we have a sense and appreciation for art in general.

Art is in our hearts here, and we connect our understanding of art to our understanding of life. We are free, open minds, and are positively encouraging. Just don't post your art here expecting some ass pats without a little sting.

So to wrap this up, if you're the type of person who is passionate about learning art, who appreciates animation, and has a need to understand the big picture in art...
Then by all means, join us.

Now, if you want to write yourself an introduction post, you can do it in this very thread.
Otherwise, look above at the "To do in Psuda" checklist.

Last edited by Edyrem on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

This is awesome man, finally a good fb site. This is gonna make me wanna animate so much more. I hope I get to see more fb anims too.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 am

yeah ,I have been looking for a fullbody forum for a while and found nothing :P,so thnx for making this !
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:34 am

Introduction -

My usernames are Hitorio, Rioshu, Hitokiri_Sama, Hitokiri-Sama, and Hitokiri-Dono.
I animate fullbody with a specialization in fight scenes and an emphasis on anatomic accuracy. I use the keyframe method. *Ding*

Last edited by Hitorio on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello. I Go went By the name of Mr. Jones. I like to animate fullbody, breathe, oh and Im a human. :suspect:

On a serious note hello everyone, super glad that this forum exist. Hope I can learn much and animate anatomy well in maybe some years. Im African American btw.

Last edited by Jones on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi im de8struction im new to fullbody hate my name but am to lazy to make another one up cant spell and have bad grammar also i like afro samuari and samuari champloo almost as much as i like free stuff
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 am

Mr. Jones wrote:
Hello. I Go By the name of Mr. Jones. I like to animate fullbody, breathe, oh and Im a human. :suspect:

On a serious note hello everyone, super glad that this forum exist. Hope I can learn much and animate anatomy well in maybe some years. Im African American btw.

That makes you and Hitorio my niggas. 8)

lol I'm just playing
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Edyrem wrote:

That makes you and Hitorio my niggas. 8)

lol I'm just playing

Lolz. Hitorios black?
:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Ariiba

Ariiba

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Uhh Hello, i was known by username of "Hundo" before.. like on FA or whatever.. and i used to get lessons from stone, alot.. and edyrem recommended this site to me, i hope i get along well ^^...
Also i like to animate fullbody, but i like to draw more :b
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Sup. Hope youll upload some of your work soon, and enjoy this site.
:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Sup. Names Shea. Im a piv/flash animator. (yes i know, scary combination right O.O) Anyway, been invited to join by De8. I do some short fullbody clips and drawings that I'd be more than happy to post here :3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm

*Rubs Hands* Hello, Shea. I hope that you intend to grow strong on your quest of animation.
Stick around, check stuff out, and evolve.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 am

Hey guys, I think some proper introduction is in place here.

I'm Tom, 23 and live in The Netherlands.
I don't really have flashy nicknames online, like you guys have. my nickname is just my name, Tom van Harmelen :-)

Basically, I'm Edyrem's bitch.
J/k.
Tom's ass are belong to me.
</Edyrem>

I have been doing Fullbody quite much, but since I'm never really satisfied with what the outcome is, I have the tendency to delete upon "finishing".
Habits must be broken, I guess.
Currently I am working on assignments and my portfolio to hopefully get into a College for animation here in the Netherlands.
The due date is next Monday, March 15th.. I will be more active with animation after that day, because I currently have other things to worry about.

I will be here to support you guys and will try to answer questions as much as I can, as I consider myself to be kind of a know-it-all.
I have also worked for Adobe as Tech Support Callcenter whore, so if something with your program isn't functioning as it should, I might be able to help you out ;-)
Back to top Go down
Miccool

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 am

Hi, I'm Michael.

I animate in Flash. I animate stick figures and effects animation. I suck at drawing the human figure. I like anime and manga. I like stepmania and tetris.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 am

^ This guy likes men don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Miccool wrote:
Hi, I'm Michael.

I animate in Flash. I animate stick figures and effects animation. I suck at drawing the human figure. I like anime and manga. I like stepmania and tetris.

Are you here to not suck? To improve at drawing the human figure?
...is your goal to train sticks?
Will you lurk?
I'd like to know your motives.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 am

Hitorio wrote:
Miccool wrote:
Hi, I'm Michael.

Will you lurk?

He's actually a pretty cool guy from shiftlimits/fluidanims who has been doing some nice fullbody animation and I just had to invite him over here. He wants to do this animation project with a couple other fullbody animators with their ups and downs, who I'm trying to bring over to this site, since this thread is dying of thirst for more fullbody skill.
Back to top Go down
Miccool

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Hitorio wrote:
Miccool wrote:
Hi, I'm Michael.

Will you lurk?

Maybe, yes, no, no.

Edit: And edryem... I don't like men, asshole >:O
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:17 am

I like men :D jkjkjk
Back to top Go down
Matt

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 am

Hey, my name's Matt, but you got that (If you didn't, for shame). I've been animating for a good few years on stickmen, but now focus solely on art. Backgrounds, photoshop. I'm hoping to get into fullbody :D I saw this in Edyrems signature, thought I might join :D Ill post something as soon as I animate it.

-And, this forum could use some original smilies :D We should have a competition to see who can make the best.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

yea i alrady suggested original smiles idk we might do that soon i think it would be nice
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Hey, my name's Matt, but you got that (If you didn't, for shame). I've been animating for a good few years on stickmen, but now focus solely on art. Backgrounds, photoshop. I'm hoping to get into fullbody :D I saw this in Edyrems signature, thought I might join :D Ill post something as soon as I animate it.

-And, this forum could use some original smilies :D We should have a competition to see who can make the best.

OH SHIT SOMEONE CLICKED IT!

BAM muthafucka!!! Welcome. Who are you on FA?
Yeah neat idea on the smiley thing but I might just make a few and make sure they're cute n' all.
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

sup guys, its pepper. i mainly do audio stuff. i'm 21. so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Pepper hath arrived with his audio waves of divinity. *Lays forth red carpet that plays random Pepper sound FX with every step*
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 am

Pepper you're 21 ? Shit, I thought you were like my age.

whoa.

Anyway guize pepper is ossum gai and he gon' be admin nao becuz he are one of my gaem de-zine team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Psuda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next