Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few test anims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kauza

Few test anims Empty
PostSubject: Few test anims   Few test anims I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Last edited by kauza on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flax

Few test anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few test anims   Few test anims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 am

those are good especially the first one loving that first angle :o keep up the good work and the second one seems like it needs more frames in the easing at the end but its still good and the drawing isnt up to scratch on the last (dont take to offence if that is your level of drawing atm) :3 but i like the expressions them selves there really good
im jealous you better than me by far :c
lol
:P
Back to top Go down
kauza

Few test anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few test anims   Few test anims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am

thanks. the last one is about 2 months old... but i doubt i would of improved much since then cause i also took a month break from drawing and animating XD
heres one of my recent drawings to compare http://www.truploader.com/view/180570
Back to top Go down
Flax

Few test anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few test anims   Few test anims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:37 am

Thats sick, i like it keep em coming :P lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few test anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few test anims   Few test anims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few test anims
Page 1 of 1