Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Shadow Clone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Naruto Shadow Clone Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/862156

credits to G-war for general idea
Tutorial Link

Last edited by De8struction on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 am

Impressive.

Allow me to ask, though - why are the dimensions approximately the size of a professional cinematic film?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Huh? there you tube HD because my big naruto anim will be on youtube and i edit with camtasia studios so its automaticlly youtube HD and if its not exactly 1280x720 them it has a black box around the video you can look at my youtube videos and see what i mean also the tutorial explains it
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

smooth animation man, i like the style !
i see you went back to using the brush tool instead of the pencil tool for your clean ups,
looks awesome man .keep it up !
about the canvas size ,you can make it smaller and still export it as a video with 720p ,same quality smaller canvas size .
(keep in mind though that the aspect ratio has to be 16 : 9)

and thanks for the credits lol ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 pm

O lol i wasnt even thinking about that LOL (aspect ratio)
also I used the pencil tool once and its impossible i got the zooming idea from you i think it really is alot better also for my way of shadeing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shadow Clone   Naruto Shadow Clone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shadow Clone
Page 1 of 1