Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto vs Sasuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm

IGNORE THE JUMP WILL FIX SOON!
http://www.truploader.com/view/332786
Other than the jump what could i fix for examplle
*bad motion tween
*narutos blank and stupid look on his face
Mostly i need advice on the tween and narutos eyes
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 am

Pretty good. Like the Bg and very smooth when he dodged the throwing star. When he came up his face is too still, but the hair is ok. I dont know much about tweening stuff cause I mostly dont, so I have no advice on that stuff. What parts did U tween besides the bg and when he looked up btw?
Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:52 pm

o no other tweening then that and yea i agree the face looks stiff i wana fix but dont wana animmate every frame of him looking uo but i might have to so it will look good
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Yea, get used to doing stuff like that. It can do nothing but help you. I normally never tween, not that theres something wrong with it.. Done it maybe once or twice.
Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

yea i never really tween eaither i always hate the way they look but i tryed it lol and faild so yea im gana stick to frame by fram
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh, cool. Well ill be looking for an update on this. I got a headache and my moms up so Im not gona animate.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 am

lol pretty good, but color in naruto's face eh.
Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 am

Edyrem wrote:
lol pretty good, but color in naruto's face eh.
yea i didnt like it either i took the color from a reall naruto picture tho :p im not gana do that next time for shure
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I like it though the hair moves kinda weird when he looks up imo ,if its wind it would blow from one direction .
Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm

yea i tryed this thing i look from a tutorial to see it was a hair loop just testing stuff out
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm

I recommend not tweening that face, and for the sake of progress, do not worry so much about coloring the backgrounds as much as you should worry about making sure that your movements are great.
Compose the scene in your head. Think logically about how it would play out.
Naruto dodges the star and looks up in alarm as Sasuke makes his leap to within striking range. Him looking up was a bit too slowly paced since it matched with Sasuke's slow tween jump. Work on those facial expressions. I'd expect Naruto to show some surprise in his expression and to look up with a whip/snap, not a slow crane.

Pro: The background did look nice. ;)
Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm

yea i imagined it in my head just cant draw naruto good enuff LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto vs Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke   Naruto vs Sasuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke
Page 1 of 1