Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Seconds - Fun Gif Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Your Favorite Seconds  - Fun Gif Thread Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Seconds - Fun Gif Thread   Your Favorite Seconds  - Fun Gif Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 am

"What's the point of this thread?"

As you animators well know, you put hours and hours of work into animating just to yield a few seconds.
So as animators, we can truly appreciate those short, inspiring clips that we see in certain animations.
The purpose of this thread is to use the convenient GIFing ability to put the very best clips we see on the spotlight.
Remember, you don't have to be a pro animator to have a good eye for pro animations. So join the fun.

(You know, one of the great things about having awesome gif'd animation moments is that you can import them to flash and watch them frame by frame. WHO SAID THAT???)

The steps are simple.

STEP 1: Take a moment to sign up in GifSoup (just do it)

STEP 2:
Sniff out YouTube for your favorite seconds of animation

STEP 3:
Paste the link of the video into GifSoup and click Create GIF. Wait for it to load.

STEP 4:
Select the start and end time of the GIF you're making. Please, keep it short and to the point.

STEP 5: Click Preview and keep trying till it's just right; once it is, just submit it and paste the image link here in a spoiler (I just right click the preview image to save the trouble. But erase everything after .gif in the link). And make sure you use one image per spoiler and label the spoilers.

STEP 6: Keep editing new gifs into your same post until you run out of space.

STEP 7: ???

STEP 8: PROFIT!!! One last thing I almost forgot. Please don't put this shit into your avatars.

giant fireball
Spoiler:

playing with the clouds
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Seconds - Fun Gif Thread
Page 1 of 1