Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda Empty
PostSubject: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 am

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I just created a Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda.
I wanted to make sure something related to Psuda is taken on these sites..

Twitter.com account = Psudaanimation.
YouTube.com account = PsudaTV.
Facebook.com account = Search for Psuda.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 am

:D <3 sweet dude, you rock.

Seriously though should have done like PsudaArt or something instead of Psudaanimations LOL nobody will understand that name
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm

well i understand how it could cause confusion, so feel free to register another username! We need to lock that shit down asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:30 pm

youtube is pretty much the only one that matters, the channle looks so lane maybe somebody could make a bg for it

i could if moh would allow it
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 pm

actually, you are wrong. Building a community needs all three. Also i only die registration, nothing else today.:)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:18 am

Man, when this actual forum becomes a .com with its own unique features and it's design and everything, I'll actually bother to design backgrounds and stuff for the OTHER sites lol.

Thanks for the effort though Tom, it's definitely a wise move. I wish psuda@youtube would give us his account though >:/
PsudaTV's alright though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 am

Psuda @ youtube hasnt signed in after i emailed him through youtube
so that kinda sucks..
PsudaTV seemed like the next best thing.
Oh and Edyrem, we can incoporate a Like-button from facebook on Psuda!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 am

OH SHI-

I like the sound of that. :D
TBH I am a noob at facebook and twitter though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:00 am

come on msn edy, I'll talk you through Psuda @ facebook!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda   Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter, YouTube and Facebook account for Psuda
Page 1 of 1