Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for something new after a while!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

Time for something new after a while! Empty
PostSubject: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 am

I had to shake off the stress and rust of my animation skills, and here's the result!

http://www.truploader.com/view/413500

Tell me what you think about it!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

ooh, this was pretty creative :)

first thing that i found weird was... the rope gained length, but it didn't seem like an elastic rope. In fact, it stayed straight (as if it's tense) just about the whole way through, yet it had fluctuations of length, but it didn't pull like an elastic.

You definitely are on the right track by putting the pen on the screen and drawing those frames.

Here's something to fire you up, and you could use some of that. In fact, the following picture is fucking amazing for anyone to read at any time:

Need motivation?:
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 am

yes the rope was hard to get right, so I just left it the way it is :P

I finished the application today, for the first time got through to the interview round.
had a fun talk with them, now have to wait 3 weeks at most to hear if they accept me or not.. lol
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 am

that was really good but edy i think the rope was alright tho seeing that the character gets less rope to hold on at the end of the anim.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 am

the final part, where he has less rope, is sorta okay, but overall edyrem was right, the rope changes length several times, and on top of that, it doesn't swing like a regular rope would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new after a while!   Time for something new after a while! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for something new after a while!
Page 1 of 1