Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long have YOU nyanned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SethX

SethX

How long have YOU nyanned? Empty
PostSubject: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

HOW LONG HAVE YOU NYANNED?!

How long have YOU nyanned? Nyan-cat

so far i've nyanned for : 5180 seconds ( and counting)

post how long you've ACTUALLY nyanned here!

www.nyan.cat

SWAG.

HIGHSCORE!
SethX: 16531

Last edited by SethX on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 am

There's a humor section for this stuff, sethx.
moved.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 am

sorry tom, i didnt even think this would count as humor :| if i were to put it in any other section besides general, id put it in music.. ;-; but thanks for informing me tom

NEW highscore is 16531
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 pm

You've wasted 6 hours on this?
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

i think it was more than that, i had nothing to do all day so i turned it on and got on facebook for a few hours, then i watched a movie ( yes still while listening to it) and then i animated. then i screwed around on facebook more... yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 am

Aku wrote:
Why?

^
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

ehhh most people find nyan cat kindof obnoxious, but... idk... whenever i set aside a day to only animating, (something i cant do once school starts) i listen to the same song on infinite loop for the whole day. each day has a song, and i never know what it is until i put it on loop. soo.. that day it was nyan cat. :|
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Actually, I listened to this piano nyan cover for probably a good 30 minutes one time lol

I couldn't think of anything else to listen to at the time...
Back to top Go down
LadyKaya

LadyKaya

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:43 pm

45 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have YOU nyanned?   How long have YOU nyanned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have YOU nyanned?
Page 1 of 1