Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shea's animation thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shea

Shea

Shea's animation thread Empty
PostSubject: Shea's animation thread   Shea's animation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm

These are some of the full flash animations that I have done and have posted. expect some more stuff in the future.

New
A transformation scene of an ani that im currently working on.
http://www.truploader.com/view/290259

THE OLD STUFF

This was a short clip of an animation series I work on. total layers-idk. i think maybe 4 or 5.
Arm Transformation?

This is part of an animation opening intro that I am working on. its not finished yet.
part of an animation opening intro

Last edited by Shea on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Shea's animation thread   Shea's animation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:25 pm

The Pivot part of you seems to show strongly in these animations.

That first animation of yours does have a cool concept, but I suggest that you work on...
[RepeatedLine] Anatomy. [/RepeatedLine] When his head shoots upwards, the proportions are very off. I do not practice the style of tween, so I can't give you much advice there. What I can say, however, is that your scene would look much better when animated Frame-By-Frame. Anatomy will boost the quality of everything in your artwork, from stills to animation.
Four or five layers? O.o It should take one.

The second animation consisted of...100% tweening?
Not much advice I can give on that one, except for the anatomic critique.

Look at people in real life. Google some bodily proportions. Etcetera.
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Shea's animation thread   Shea's animation thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Update
A transformation scene of an ani that im currently working on.
http://www.truploader.com/view/290259
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shea's animation thread   Shea's animation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 am

i think its just his style maybe not really proportions as much as his anime style but i agree anatomy would be a good idea i recommend
posematics.com :D lol thats what i use well not all the time actually only once but its effective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shea's animation thread   Shea's animation thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shea's animation thread
Page 1 of 1