Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY! guys!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am

I just thought we should make a clan over at FA (or who ever's recommended leader) *Edyrem*...
anyway i'm just suggesting our FB rhgs go and rape at FA >:]
for example i quite like the sound of these active members :D ;
-Edyrem
-Hitorio
-G-war or Tom (roughly equal activity)
-De8struction
and

-myself
in clan "際限のない夢"
shindoresu yume or Depth less Dream. (or something better)
cool
lol
but what ever if you agree, say so if not it's cool :) idm

EDIT:
Forget the name it's crap pretend i never wrote it :o
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

It's not like we can just go and troll rape at FA. We do fullbodies; most stick animators won't really challenge that. Animation Wars may as well just stay here...unless you're talking about advertising Psuda.

On another note, though, I do want a lot of people to learn about Animation Warring. It is an epic event to ascend to in order to do battle with your fellow animators. They're like drawing competitions or comic battles with characters, but with the epic-meter increased several notches.
Back to top Go down
Flax

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

yeah i was thinking it'd be like a psuda crew but i guess your right about the fb vs stick thing, so it probably wouldn't work would it :/
Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Are the names in any specific order? because if its rated in activity its wrong, you can look at the number of posts and tell that im 2nd on that particular list, I've just been busy training atm to defeat Hitorio in battle.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 am

De8 is right. In fact he was pretty much spamming until a couple months ago lol...

I agree with Hitorio; we used to be a clan, but we steered away from FA before making it official.
Why should we compete with stick animators?
Back to top Go down
Flax

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am

lol the list was just random :P and yeah your right there is no need for us to go up against stick's because the outcome is inevitable, so yeah i guess you both are right, but i think it would be good for us to collab and joint and stuff but now i think imo i don't want to promote at FA cause there are a lot of annoying people there who would just come over here and ruin the community. So yeah those are the reasons against, but for are, well i think i actually already said :o cause i can't think of any without repeating myself hehe. Seemed like a good idea at first :(
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

Yeah, we'll start collabs. We'll even make a Psuda promotion campaign.
For now, I need to figure out the best way to structure the forum before we have so many people.

And believe me, I thought of this clan idea, but it's absolutely pointless in the sense that we will take forever to animate and they're only animating stick figures...

Anyway, going to make a thread for suggestions on how to structure the multimedia.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Flax, FA might have a bunch of annoying people, but they probably wont join here, as the FA community revolves around stick figure animation, the people that might come here from FA are looking for something they cant find there, namely, a dedicated FB animation community.
they wont be annoying here, so I dont think we should worry..

The clan idea has been spoken about before, but like stated, FB against sticks will be weird..
Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Fuck all this, were gana make an epic callab with original characters and it will get psuda noticed but its not time yet.
The site is the most important now and the banner and things like that nothing els matters atm.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

its all stuff that will fall into place at the right time, psuda's relatively small at the moment, which for this kind of stuff is a good thing, no need to rush stuff and mess it up for now.
Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 pm

It doesn't just fall into place, somebody has to put it in the right place :P
Everyone needs to help too.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 pm

ofcourse, but at some point we'll have that "AH THIS IS THE MOMENT TO DO THIS!" thing going on. dont worry about it. the full blown site might be a while away, some stuff can be done to increase members in the meantime and keep the community close and involved.
Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm working on the site right now actually haha, I'm going to have thumbs up and tubs down on comments and post rateings
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Don't say it's 'the' site, alright? See it for what it is, a prototype experiment. I like that you're experimenting, I don't like that you're calling it the site.

And yeah, when we can figure out WHAT we'd do with all the members, we can get started on the promotion campaign. :)
Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I didnt mean the site But technecly it is working on the site in the way that im working on the drawing app for the site :P so yeah
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 pm

I like the sound of that :3
If you can come up with something that allows us to both draw on the site and post it without any external means other than the site itself, then you've successfully done something significant, my good man, and will have opened up a new form of activities to do.
Back to top Go down
Flax

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

i like the sound of that :) and i'm excited to do a collab, but as has been mentioned, we'll wait until the right time :D and unleash true epicness across the lands hehe
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 am

TRUE EPICNESS ACROSS THE LANDS :rage: !!!
/Echo'd for effect.
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I kinda like it how its small it feels like a home :o.... w/e :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY! guys!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY! guys!?   HEY! guys!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY! guys!?
Page 1 of 1