Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m8jin

hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) Empty
PostSubject: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm

here is some videos i worked on and off during late Nov and Dec , i have alot too learn and this site looks very promising to me for improving and going beyond what i can do right now, i have so many question but ill save that for another day , tonight i just wanna show what i have and meet ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZdaHpUKYw&feature=plcp&context=C220c8UDOEgsToPDskLezDQkDyODaOQBHDlo19OA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZe_A9F3os8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJF2g7qehg&context=C2e47cADOEgsToPDskIwoQz5rqE5e3cwJKC7z5vb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OfhWNpk7_g&context=C2a191ADOEgsToPDskJ9CvRiwLaL_7Q1aIyW5E72
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Welcome to Psuda, m8jin!
Say hi to the rest of the forum here:

https://psuda.darkbb.com/t1p240-are-you-new-here

About your animation though..

My first comment would be:

Stop tracing!
Don't trace animations in order to animate something.
Start from scratch!
Yes, I recommend using REFERENCE, but reference is NOT the same as tracing ;-)

Go read through posts on psuda in the artistic discussion section, there's a lot of good stuff in there!
Back to top Go down
m8jin

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 pm

yea thats what im starting doing now , i was tracing manga scans then animating for fun , now ill be going straight from the ground up
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Another Naruto fan. Are you focking kidding me?
But asides from that welcome to Psuda.

What program are you using for animation?
Back to top Go down
m8jin

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am

@oleloucho im using adobe flash for animations the (2nd video) , and for the rest the manga scans i use adobe photoshop. i have so much to learn and need alot more practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 am

This is horrible, you're a very lazy animator, my apologies if you've just started but otherwise you have no excuse. You have the internet to find a program other than paint. And you should know better than to just copy the manga, I have more respect to someone who cant draw at all then somebody who masks it. Your coloring is also less than mediocre.

This is your best animation, but lets be honest. Where you even trying?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

De8, m8jin is just starting out as an animator ;-)

I agree with you though, on what his best animation is.

M8jin, have you read through psuda already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

Oh he is? My condolences.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

Maybe you should start off practising drawing. Before you go into full body animation.
Also. Try to do your own thing. It's fine to start off with a lot of fan animations, but you wont make it far unless you can do your own thing.

Do you watch any new anime series?
Back to top Go down
m8jin

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:50 pm

@De8struction yea sorry that it looks bad , i jumped into animations last month , as a hobby and i found it fun animating still pictures, Naruto and rarely some bleach i watch atm , i can not stress it enough how bad i am at animating right now, that animation one in flash was one of my first trying at a 2-3d dimensional shot of a movement , before i done simple stick figures , i had no chance of going straight to a complete body shots moving or time , so i stuck with a simple body and circles for the joints to help me as a guide , i know it looks lazy , i did that one right after working a 10 hour shift at work , i put some on headphones and went free with the tablet 2 hour later i was kinda impressed what i did for a walking and running animation. the drawing people faces was not focus i just threw it out there and tried to give them facial expression

yeah doing the naruto stuff is all fun and games im going to be working hard on my style, i been studying the stuff i found here theres alot of great links to guide which will help me improve alot if i put my focus on it which im planning to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)   hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys im new here , would love to know what ya think(animation)
Page 1 of 1