Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 am

First one was incredibly cool, second one was also incredibly cool. They were not lucid though, but they were still incredibly cool.

First
Tom and Hitorio were with me in person as we entered this room full of animation students, gathered around a table, like it was some sort of club. God, I was so happy. It's just more proof that this is what I truly desire; to spend my career in a studio with other similar artists... and programmers :P
In the dream, I was so nervous going into the room, like any real life thing, as if you're going into a new classroom. I was equally excited, though, and it was just so goddamn cool that I was disappointed when I realized it was a dream x_x !!!
I kind of became conscious during the dream, and half-awake, and I was like "FFFUUUUU-" because I really wanted to continue the dream... I tried to close my eyes again and get back into that dream but to no avail...
I'll hang onto the memory, though.

I hope someday I can meet other animators in person, with Tom and Hitorio by my side (and a certain few Psudans ;P ).

Second
This one is another Hitorio dream (mind you, these depictions of Hitorio were relatively accurate to his real image, as well as Tom in the previous dream, but I digress).
In this one, Hitorio invited me to join him in sort of a fight simulation. For some reason, it had to happen in a rather nice hotel room; luckily, it seemed like, because of something to do with Hitorio (coupon? I don't know), our stay at the hotel was totally free this time.
Anyway, Hitorio wanted me to join him in fighting (wait for it)...

...an INVISIBLE AND FULLY RELEASED 9-TAILED FOX DEMON (YEAH, THE ONE FROM NARUTO) AKA "KYUUBI".

It was so fucking sick. We had no chance, but somehow we can avoid getting struck by it if WE DON'T LOOK AT IT. Only as I'm writing this do I realize that the notion of not looking at something invisible is a complete "LOLWUT". I guess it was translucent?
As I was saying, we were fighting it and shit, it was on the scale of cartoon fantasy in the awesomeness meter, and the funny thing was that this was apparently really hard on my muscles. Fuck it was so cool. It's like the best video game ever. I so need to get pro at lucid dreaming ASAP.
It was really like a cool melee fight, we're just fighting this giant, and being in my dream, the notion of a fully released kyuubi demon entails something massively overpowered, because of the hype it's given in Naruto mang(a)nime.

I remember a part in the dream where after we finished 'fighting' the Kyuubi (I wouldn't say defeated, I'm not sure what exactly was happening to be honest), I was telling Hitorio how much of an awesome workout this was and that we should totally do this again soon.

It's so cool being an artist... I can experience something like this in real life by way of cartoon simulations! Hitorio, when you wanna iscribble o' sumthin gimme a holla, boi!

So what cool shizzle did YOU guys dream about!?
Also, what do you think of my awesome dreams!?!? I had them within consecutive nights, you jelly? Yeah, you so jelly, look at chu! I could put you in a sandwich with peanut butter and you'd be delicious with a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am

*Ctrl + F
Types in De8*
finds nothing in disappointment.
cool first dream though I feel as if it means something, that I'm not in this dream.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 am

._.

Quote :
(and a certain few Psudans :P )

This includes you. Learn2Guess!

Last edited by Edyrem on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 am

I ctrl F'd
That too found nothing
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Look, it was my mo'fuckin dream and that's what happened, unbunch your panties >:/
Back to top Go down

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Ctrl F you!
See what I did their?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Interesting Dreams Eddiemurphyyesnodapprov
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Edyrem wrote:

Tom and Hitorio were with me in person as we entered this room full of animation students, gathered around a table, like it was some sort of club. God, I was so happy. It's just more proof that this is what I truly desire; to spend my career in a studio with other similar artists... and programmers :P
I've actually daydreamed about that a few times. Nightdreams, though, are more powerful in emotion and sensation...I can already imagine what you experienced, though.
[image macro of old man] "Those were the days..."
Edyrem wrote:
and it was just so goddamn cool that I was disappointed when I realized it was a dream x_x !!!
I kind of became conscious during the dream, and half-awake, and I was like "FFFUUUUU-" because I really wanted to continue the dream...
This is the downside of awesome dreams. I've experienced this a few times as well, though every time I felt such disappointment, the dream was imbued with fantasy and e-p-i-c.

Edyrem wrote:

I hope someday I can meet other animators in person, with Tom and Hitorio by my side (and a certain few Psudans ;P ).
...getting Tom and Hito by your side will be a journey in itself. It would be cool if we met in person, though I envisioned seeing your picture on your wikipedia page or something in the future. Perhaps interview.
Edyrem wrote:

Second
This one is another Hitorio dream (mind you, these depictions of Hitorio were relatively accurate to his real image, as well as Tom in the previous dream, but I digress).
In this one, Hitorio invited me to join him in sort of a fight simulation. For some reason, it had to happen in a rather nice hotel room; luckily, it seemed like, because of something to do with Hitorio (coupon? I don't know), our stay at the hotel was totally free this time.
*checks in at counter* Danger room for two, please. *ninja waiter hands over key-scroll*
*looks at Edyrem* I'm glad you came prepared to grind your will and channel your very life energy into your training. Our opponent for today will be: *is whooshed to room containing fox* ...this motherfucker.

Edyrem wrote:

It was so fucking sick. We had no chance, but somehow we can avoid getting struck by it if WE DON'T LOOK AT IT.
..and that's where the dream glitches and fucks with you. Must've left a bolt loose in the animus again.
Edyrem wrote:

It was really like a cool melee fight, we're just fighting this giant, and being in my dream, the notion of a fully released kyuubi demon entails something massively overpowered, because of the hype it's given in Naruto mang(a)nime.
...until Naruto fucking manhandled it even though it was drastically reduced in size. This dream must've been pretty vague; how the hell do we fight that thing? YAAH!!! *punches toe repeatedly*

Edyrem wrote:

I remember a part in the dream where after we finished 'fighting' the Kyuubi (I wouldn't say defeated, I'm not sure what exactly was happening to be honest), I was telling Hitorio how much of an awesome workout this was and that we should totally do this again soon.
...yeah, we should. We need to come up with ways to avoid getting raped next time, Mr. "Hard-On-My-Muscles." We are clearly not even academy level to be worn out by such rudimentary maneuvers.

Edyrem wrote:
It's so cool being an artist... I can experience something like this in real life by way of cartoon simulations! Hitorio, when you wanna iscribble o' sumthin gimme a holla, boi!

...one of the reasons why being an animator is one of the best hobbies/ways of life in the world.

=====

I had a dream at around the age of ten or eleven that entailed two close friends and I. These friends were constructs of the dream, but my past with them had already been imprinted into me. I barely remember it, but I do remember that it was a very seriously-atmosphered. It entailed the power of human flight and ventured into the space beyond our Terran atmosphere. I remember three things:
-(on another planet,) catching a meteorite that was formerly a meteor that was large enough to destroy the planet
-Near the end, the three of us flew up through the atmospheric layers alongside three space shuttles. They were huge, and it was awesome to fly alongside them at such a speed. During the flight, one of my friends died. I don't know how, but I remember sorrowfully leaving behind her floating body.
-I was immediately released from that world into a pseudo-real world, which was my kitchen. I had apparently been expelled from an arcade machine. The sorrow of the friend's death remained along with all of the physical effects that the flight through space had on me. The afterfeeling of the wind resistance, the temperature, the sound of the shuttles...all of it seemed real. I desperately wanted to re-enter the arcade machine because I vaguely felt as if I belonged there with my remaining friend. I was very upset to have been trapped in my kitchen and not where I felt I needed to be.
...and then, I woke up in my bed. Those two dreamy figures, adorned in flight gear, sporting hidden faces, having not spoken, had felt close to me. Despite their relatively lifeless behavior on the exterior, I was connected to them on the basic spiritual level.
New Principle: The power of three.
I had woken up but had not fully reconnected myself to the real world yet. I wasn't fully present. I still felt the sadness of the tragedy.

In another dream, I was in a desert within the Dragonball universe. The desert felt a bit more like an enclosed room, what with its closely forged rocks and dark, cloudy sky that seemed close to the ground. A Blonde Launch was on a hoverboard, teaching a group of students how to fly with the use of our chi. Her method of teaching was not unlike a swimming teacher's. I remember trial-and-error-ing in terms of the actual flight, occasionally lifting my feet from the ground for extended periods of time. (I bound myself by the rules of a certain universe, but at least in doing so, unshackled myself from the rules of my original universe.) The best I had achieved before I woke was a hover while using my jogging momentum to fly forward.

...they've been along those lines.

I want to have more epic dreams. I'll get to working on that.
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I dreamed I fucked 8 hot asians at once.

umad?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Duo wrote:
I dreamed I had 8 dicks at once.

umad?

...mad? Nah. Might wanna get that checked out, though.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Some Powerful Shit. =)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm

1) Mr. Jones has rearrived! What the phuck is this schitt? Yo' disappearin' ass.

2) By "powerful" you refer to the shit that Duo smokes on a daily basis? (20% serious)
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Ha! Whats up Hito.

When I said powerful I means the dreams and what not. Idk what duo smokes but hes always been a cool chap XD.

About me disappearing, I actually keep updated with you guys constantly. I Just hardly *commentz* and stuffz. Think of me like a Psuda Angel. heh

I dont really animate anymore because Of the time it takes me. Ive decided when I get older ill start taking art lessons. Ive always struggled drawing certain angles and stuff of the human figure. . I like to see my own works, don't get me wrong.
Ive also decided that when I'm older to buy a much better tablet. One that you can draw on because I hate using my tablet. I feel id be able to animate quicker and better with a better one even though the high price tag.

So...yea....
I may comment more often. I love psuda and the community.Tons

Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 am

If you're the Psuda Angel then I'm the Psuda Devil. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 am

Jones! You're trying to say you read most of the threads in this site and have absolutely nothing to comment about?
Interesting Dreams 1284591060879
</types huge rant, then backspaces all of it>

Dude, partake in the combo animating thread, comment on people's animations, say stuff. I mean, you don't have to, but if you enjoy this forum enough to consistently read what's going on, then why don't you post something and give us something to look forward to as well?

Hitorio wrote:

I've actually daydreamed about that a few times. Nightdreams, though, are more powerful in emotion and sensation...I can already imagine what you experienced, though.
[image macro of old man] "Those were the days..."
We'll be chilling at our Psuda studio with all the cool crafted gadgets on our walls and furniture that started out as original ideas we drew when we first started. We'd look at 'em and maybe when it's someone's birthday they can put on that funky (expensive and hi-tech as fuck, and awesomely crafted) Psuda mascot helmet and feel all cool and stuff.
We'd just get a nostalgic, warm feeling looking at the wall full of Psuda memorabilia.
Hitorio wrote:

This is the downside of awesome dreams. I've experienced this a few times as well, though every time I felt such disappointment, the dream was imbued with fantasy and e-p-i-c.
I think those dreams are different from most lucid dreams in the sense that they come from an intuitive place in your psyche, one that automatically hits a sweet spot for you, and the dream influences you forever. Hell, I'm usually not sure what it means or what to do with my emotions when I wake up but I just felt one hell of a personal experience.
Hitorio wrote:

...getting Tom and Hito by your side will be a journey in itself.
Yeah, and we're at the beginning of that chapter right now. (Which would make it... THIS chapter, really :O )
Hitorio wrote:
It would be cool if we met in person, though I envisioned seeing your picture on your wikipedia page or something in the future. Perhaps interview.
I like the thought of that xP seeing a wikipedia page about Psuda... imagine, being a studio famous enough for wikipedia writers to write about it.
It'll be a big-ass article with lots of accomplishments and controversy over limited edition Psuda artifacts and all that fanbase jazz... then a bunch of sources in the bottom portion of the article, listing the references for all the information suggested in the article.
Hitorio wrote:

*checks in at counter* Danger room for two, please. *ninja waiter hands over key-scroll*
*looks at Edyrem* I'm glad you came prepared to grind your will and channel your very life energy into your training. Our opponent for today will be: *is whooshed to room containing fox* ...this motherfucker

Strangely enough the environment changed quite seamlessly into an outside area and other vague things I wasn't focused on. In fact, it seems like if I try to recall any of the details now I'd just inadvertently make them up.
Hitorio wrote:

...until Naruto fucking manhandled it even though it was drastically reduced in size. This dream must've been pretty vague; how the hell do we fight that thing? YAAH!!! *punches toe repeatedly*
Actually, its size in the dream was relatively the same as naruto's mini kyuubi form, which was pretty interesting even though I didn't make that connection in the dream. The thing just represented full kyuubi-like force. There was no pain, though... just a sense of energy going back and forth, under the theme of melee combat and high mobility.
Hitorio wrote:

...yeah, we should. We need to come up with ways to avoid getting raped next time, Mr. "Hard-On-My-Muscles." We are clearly not even academy level to be worn out by such rudimentary maneuvers.
Sigh... if kyuubis can make me tired, how will I ever reach the big leagues?
Hitorio wrote:

...one of the reasons why being an animator is one of the best hobbies/ways of life in the world.
<3 Amen.
Hitorio wrote:

I had a dream at around the age of ten or eleven that entailed two close friends and I. These friends were constructs of the dream, but my past with them had already been imprinted into me. I barely remember it, but I do remember that it was a very seriously-atmosphered. It entailed the power of human flight and ventured into the space beyond our Terran atmosphere. I remember three things:
-(on another planet,) catching a meteorite that was formerly a meteor that was large enough to destroy the planet
-Near the end, the three of us flew up through the atmospheric layers alongside three space shuttles. They were huge, and it was awesome to fly alongside them at such a speed.
Gotta love those superman(x9001)-esque dreams. These serious dreams seriously give one a sense of emotional symbolism and sensations like love and sorrow, even with fantastical super abilities (on the other hand, they're probably not an increase in ability but a decrease in mental restriction).
Hitorio wrote:
During the flight, one of my friends died. I don't know how, but I remember sorrowfully leaving behind her floating body.
It's amazing how suddenly things can shift and make you feel such an intense change in emotion... this is the stuff of legendary stories, and the limit that keeps us from portraying such sensations to real life is our ability to tell stories and build characters personalities.
Hitorio wrote:

-I was immediately released from that world into a pseudo-real world, which was my kitchen. I had apparently been expelled from an arcade machine. The sorrow of the friend's death remained along with all of the physical effects that the flight through space had on me. The afterfeeling of the wind resistance, the temperature, the sound of the shuttles...all of it seemed real. I desperately wanted to re-enter the arcade machine because I vaguely felt as if I belonged there with my remaining friend. I was very upset to have been trapped in my kitchen and not where I felt I needed to be.
I don't know what kind of meaning you might derive from that, but it's as if it's symbolizing that you staying in your home means not pursuing your desire. That could be a load of nonsense, though, since it's not my dream so I don't think it'd have any meaning if it's not your perception of it. Do you feel like there's something your mind is symbolizing in it?
Hitorio wrote:

...and then, I woke up in my bed. Those two dreamy figures, adorned in flight gear, sporting hidden faces, having not spoken, had felt close to me. Despite their relatively lifeless behavior on the exterior, I was connected to them on the basic spiritual level.
New Principle: The power of three.
I had woken up but had not fully reconnected myself to the real world yet. I wasn't fully present. I still felt the sadness of the tragedy.
Yes... right here... the vague area, the dark corner. I'd lie if I said I didn't wonder what reality truly means, after experiencing the fuzzy transition from what is in my mind and what isn't.

Because those emotions are very real... dream or not.
Hitorio wrote:

In another dream, I was in a desert within the Dragonball universe. The desert felt a bit more like an enclosed room, what with its closely forged rocks and dark, cloudy sky that seemed close to the ground. A Blonde Launch was on a hoverboard, teaching a group of students how to fly with the use of our chi.
A desert that made you feel enclosed? lol your subconscious mind has a good sense of humor, Hitorio.
Hitorio wrote:
Her method of teaching was not unlike a swimming teacher's.
I love the way the subconscious is inventive enough to make sense of anything and put it in a natural context. It predicts how something would seem; that's as creative as it gets.
Hitorio wrote:

I remember trial-and-error-ing in terms of the actual flight, occasionally lifting my feet from the ground for extended periods of time. (I bound myself by the rules of a certain universe, but at least in doing so, unshackled myself from the rules of my original universe.) The best I had achieved before I woke was a hover while using my jogging momentum to fly forward.
Hehe... interestingly enough, I've never experienced a flight in any dream, as far as I remember... the most I did was run across, well, a desert. And I did feel almost like I was flying because of the sheer momentum. I've told you about this dream :P it was the best sensation I ever had of sprinting.

Hitorio wrote:

I want to have more epic dreams. I'll get to working on that.

You do that, brother. In the last few days I've had a consistent string of very impacting dreams (knock on wood), but they weren't lucid - just significant.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:11 am

Edyrem wrote:

I don't know what kind of meaning you might derive from that, but it's as if it's symbolizing that you staying in your home means not pursuing your desire. That could be a load of nonsense, though, since it's not my dream so I don't think it'd have any meaning if it's not your perception of it. Do you feel like there's something your mind is symbolizing in it?

It's sort of similar to the division of two realms when I'm at home: The Interwebs and the Real World in which I do chores and such. The entire experience within the arcade machine may have possibly represented my adventures on the InterWebs. Back then I was just getting into animation and frequently played B.Y.O.N.D. (Build Your Own Net Dream) games. When animating a mini-series with 4/5ths of the window being filled with Flash and the remainder being filled with episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho which I watched consecutively (especially the Sakuga eps) and when playing then-immersive DBZ/Naruto/Bleach 2D-semi-MMO games, I absorbed much awesomeness. Creativity... in-soak of good action anime... and adventurous experiences in games based off of my then-favorite manganime series. Nice triple combo.
...this happened only during the night time, though. Daytime was filled with the chorring that I suppose I associate with the real world realm...though, when I didn't have access to the comp, I watched Toonami and filled my thick, five-subject notebook with comics.
Nocturnal Fun ensued.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 am

Edyrem wrote:
Jones! You're trying to say you read most of the threads in this site and have absolutely nothing to comment about?
Interesting Dreams 1284591060879
</types huge rant, then backspaces all of it>

eeeeee. Sup Edyrem. :sad:
Its True I do read through most. I WILL comment more often.

And since you guys are talking about dreams and their impact, Ill share one. True Story children ;P

Ok so I dont completely remember everything. I do however remember that I was at the barber. And some guy comes in and says something smart to him while hes cutting my hair. So, in respnse my barber says something that I find so FUNNY(He talks sorta funny in real life(Deep Caribbean accent and I can hardly Understand what hes saying sometimes)) Ok anyways, becasuse of his response Im now laughing with tears and the next thing that happenes is the best part psuda psudians. :O Im staring up into darkness still laughing. Ive seriously woken up from my dream and cant stop laughing. I laugh so much and uncontrollably that my brother actually comes and start to hit me. And I STILL cant stop laughing, and this goes on for about 10 minutes or so and I fall back alsleep after being punched hard quite a few times.

Like seriously I remember that night and smile everytime. It was so funny. JESUS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 am

jones... lol wat? so was that real when your brother came and started beating on you?

That's awesome though... it's amazing how dreams can instill such intensely awesome feelings even when what happens doesn't quite make sense.
/e: nice to know you'll start putting in your comments and hopefully taking part in the artistic stuff!

@Hitorio

That sounds like such an exponentially multiplied win experience... I'm going to do that. I'm going to put myself in that zone tonight, watching nothing but anime on the side while animating, and i'll chat with you guys on msn. TONIGHT SON!
It just sounds like such a rich way to spend time, I should've been doing this stuff all the time. the only reason is that I'm under the illusion that it's funner to spam on forums and play diablo.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Heh. When my bro came in I'd woken from the dream already. Dont count on me uploading anything sadly.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 pm

lmfao interesting brother then

Also, WHY!?!?
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Idk I was laughing so hard that I actually woke up from my dream. The thing is I don't remember what exactly the barber had said.

edit:
Btw you wouldn't happen to be working on a big project or sumtin like that? :coy:
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 pm

@All of Hitorio's and Edyrem's Posts...

Interesting Dreams Tldr5
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 am

Interesting Dreams Rk9df1rcx_untitlEd

PROLLY MAD CUZ U ONLY HAD DREAMS OF 8 ASIAN BITCHES

@Jones
Yes, it's this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dreams   Interesting Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Dreams
Page 1 of 1