Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found this interesting website and point system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Found this interesting website and point system Empty
PostSubject: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:46 pm

http://www.points2shop.com/s/psn_points?ref=Uzumakihero

You sign up and you do offers for points. While these points can buy stuff on amazon. This is awesome for people who don't have money like that, and wants something. Like most things in the world, you have to work hard for it, so you have to have patience. I been here since yesterday and it is pretty cool. Also the site is legit
Back to top Go down
Fayte

Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 pm

lol referral much? :coy:
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Well, kill two birds with one stone. Show you interesting website and get a referall! Everyone wins! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

:P
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Wow it's been a while guys. I been busy with College and Music, and more of these types of things. I found another way of making money with your iPhones or Android. Just watch this video I made and it will help. Also, I am going to try coming back here more often.

Check this out. Any question, ask me here or PM me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 pm

I ain't the least bit interested in this kinda thing. I have more effective ways of making money than by playing by some admins rules and making him rich and getting a penny from every dollar I make him.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Shinitobi, Psuda isn't just another forum that you can use to try and get money from. I suggest you refrain from starting this kind of topics from now on :)

Instead, show us some of the art-related stuff you have done while you were gone!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Man, pyramid schemes suck.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 am

Wait what the fuck, why'd you bump this thread when it's over a year old?
You know what? Fuck you, Shinitobi. For the longest time you have only come here to post your bullshit profit agenda and hope we just follow you. It's time to feel my wrath, motherfucker.
Found this interesting website and point system Perma_banned
lol nah it's just a temp ban

/e: Alright that was a little uncalled for, so I unbanned you... but consider this a warning... or else... :rage: FEEW MY WATH FO WEAWZIES!
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 am

*Thumbs up @ edit*

...though that first post with the exposed referral was fail. Like a ninja falling out of a tree. Then landing on a car, setting off that alarm. Then getting bitten in the ankles by a pit bull. Then getting shot by a local resident.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 am

After having gotten some time to consider your behavior, Shinitobi, I agree with Edyrem on this.

I feel my previous post was not direct enough.
I don't want to treat you like a little kid that just cursed while he shouldn't and gets told to quit it.

You're old enough to know right from wrong, and you definitely know this place is appreciative of art-related stuff, and is in no way a place for you to spam your greedy nonsense.

Let this be an official warning to you, before I will have to open a can of Pulp Fiction on you where Samuel L. Jackson recites Ezekiel 25:17 to you before the Psuda Gods smite your ass.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 am

Found this interesting website and point system Tumblr_lhan8unwmu1qzbl7f
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Found this interesting website and point system D7ih2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Found this interesting website and point system CBale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found this interesting website and point system   Found this interesting website and point system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found this interesting website and point system
Page 1 of 1