Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wind Test Anim

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

A little test i done making a idle loop of the wind blowing my RHG dudes scarf and shite around.
http://www.truploader.com/view/618051

8D
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am

So there actually are Fullbody RHG´s out there.
I should make my own then see if anyone would challenge me.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 am

Touma wrote:

I don't know if you'd get any challenges from many stick competitors, but there are Psudans present for the challenge. :evil:

Lelouch...looks cool.
I like the rapid blowing effect that was done with the hair. It seems, though, as if, when the wind settles, the scarf undergoes a reversing motion instead of a more natural falling motion. That's probably because you focused too much on the looping part rather than a completely natural movement.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 am

Hitorio wrote:
Touma wrote:

I don't know if you'd get any challenges from many stick competitors, but there are Psudans present for the challenge. :evil: .

well do you think psuda might get an RHG system eventually?
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Hitorio wrote:

Lelouch...looks cool.
I like the rapid blowing effect that was done with the hair. It seems, though, as if, when the wind settles, the scarf undergoes a reversing motion instead of a more natural falling motion. That's probably because you focused too much on the looping part rather than a completely natural movement.

Yeap. I noticed that too, I tried to fix it up, but it never looked quite right. >.<.
I'll be making more of these little anim tests and I'll get it right next time.
XD
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Touma wrote:

well do you think psuda might get an RHG system eventually?

...yeah, but for now we just do freestyle-ish traditional challenges. Take De8 vs G-War, for instance. That turned out smexay.
Back to top Go down

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Great job bro very nice, face could use some work but your going somewhere with this.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 am

Thanks de8. Drawing heads is like my bane.
But how the face is drawn there is just the style that I always use for my RHG character. Pretty much my manga/anime style. It's just a bit simpler there cause flash is gay.

Here's the my RHG dude XD
http://leozer0.deviantart.com/art/1037-3-Manga-Picture-192916340
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:52 pm

wtf I don't remember seeing this lol

Decent drawing in the scarf animation, but that looks more like a girl than a guy if you ask me. Maybe it's just the hair.
I think also, the animation on the hair in the back (pony tail) looks unnatural. It doesn't really look like hair, moving like that.
I think the way you draw the hair before you animate it will heavily influence how the motion turns out, so I'd say be more careful with the first drawing.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:05 pm

A lot of things are wrong with it. Like Hitorio pointed out, the scarf falling is off and the ponytail movement is pretty terrible.
I will be making another wind test anim in the future. I'm using the pencil tool now and so the drawing will be cleaner. Next time I'll get thing right >.>
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

C:
Your 'next' animation should be for the exercise thread!
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm

All the basic advice has been given so far.
Have you applied it?
Please put up your ideas on what excercise you would like to see/ do in the excercise thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind Test Anim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Test Anim   Wind Test Anim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Test Anim
Page 1 of 1