Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Repeat: Read Past Threads.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

I Repeat: Read Past Threads. Empty
PostSubject: I Repeat: Read Past Threads.   I Repeat: Read Past Threads. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Relative newcomers, I know that you are excited to be animating and share the result of your training with us. That is sexellent. You check back on the new threads and all as well as asking questions in your current thread.

...Much of the critique that we give you has been already reiterated to many other Psudans. Much of you have the same weaknesses in your styles that we wanna patch up. How about you...read past threads? In the threads that were fresh further back in the timeline, valuable scrolls of information await...gathering dust. Dig through some Psuda history. Explore 'dem bitches. Learn from everything ever posted. This is a forum, not a chatroom. Jump back in time and return a stronger Animeta.

...this kind of sounds as if I am encouraging you to...stop asking questions and go research. Nope. Not the case. ...just make sure that you expand your streams of info. Then return to us with some steamingly ownage schitt.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

I Repeat: Read Past Threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Repeat: Read Past Threads.   I Repeat: Read Past Threads. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 am

In addition to this, I will try and see if I can find some time to tag topics with [USEFUL] if they contain useful information for you to read.
This will make it easier for you Psudans to read up on information handed down to other people in the past.
Back to top Go down

I Repeat: Read Past Threads.
Page 1 of 1