Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BandAid

[READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]   [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Alright, well I don't know if anyone has heard. But, I'm going to be creating a better looking forum, and site for Full Body animators all over.
And, Edyrem will still be in charge.. I'll just take second in charge or whatever considering I will be doing the work on the site. : D

It won't take 30 minutes to make it, so please be patient. And if you can bring as much people to THIS forum at the moment to build up the community. Encourage your fellow stick animators to try fullbody, then refer them to this site! Alright, that's enough for now. Although.. I do need a better way to communicate with you, Edyrem.. some sort of IM or anything along those lines.. get MSN, Skype, or even get on IRC.
Just so we can speak to each other faster, and get things done quicker. Thanks to everyone who read this wall of text. I love you.

-BandAid<3 <-- Sex Monster.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]   [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 am

Nice.

Btw.. there's a lot of unorthodox features i'd like to add to the site ok?
Back to top Go down
BandAid

PostSubject: Re: [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]   [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Lol, alright. That's why I need to have some way of communicating with you. Like an IM.. MSN, Skype, AiM, IRC.... one of them. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]   [READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[READ NOW] New Site [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1