Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SethX

SethX

warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. Empty
PostSubject: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

scroll down to the comic. its in english :\ too bad you'll have nightmares for life amirite? :D

heh...heh....heh...... :*(
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm

So I cheated, not by speed-scrolling, but by reading others' reviews and their reactions. They made me pretty nervous about seeing this since such intense replies conveyed to me that they saw some extremely horrifying shit. By extremely horrifying shit, I imagined... the types of pics of mangled corpses or the murder videos that you find on the dark corners of the internet - something of that degree. I overprepared myself and as such was zero shocked when I finally saw it. :P
Nice shit, though. Not scary graphics but nice schitt.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Wh....What? that didnt scare you? my brother and i screamed and then laughed nervously for the rest of the night >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 am

If it were a screamer and if the graphics were better, yeah. I was most afraid of what it could have been, leading to my hesitation to see it. I'm guessing that those who got super afraid have never seen explicit gore.

...lemme ask - have you? It's far more shocking than the face shown in the comic. I'll read it again, with proper atmosphere this time, to make sure of its strength, though.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 am

wow! fuck you...
almost broke my laptop ;n; shat myself just then, did not expect that just thought it was gonna be a scary comic or something :(
that scarrreddddd me...
im gnna show so many people this now :D
Love you seth xD
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm

spread the love bro.
Back to top Go down
LadyKaya

LadyKaya

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Chills, dude. Chills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:00 am

How am I supposed to read this...
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:41 am

? the comic itself is in engrish. just scroll down till you see a linear grad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.   warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning: If you read this, you will shit yourself.
Page 1 of 1