Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think i've been gone for too long...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SethX

SethX

I think i've been gone for too long... Empty
PostSubject: I think i've been gone for too long...   I think i've been gone for too long... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Ugh.

I've been gone for so long .-.

Skateboarding, school, and hanging with my girlfriend have been absorbing my time. I notice the chatbox ontop of psuda. nice touch.

So... whats up? :/
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: I think i've been gone for too long...   I think i've been gone for too long... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Lol you still have the fap signature up. Feel free to take it down, breu.

I've been browsing /ic/ on 4chan, seeing what kind of culture they have. I learned a good handful of things, which I pretty much summed up on the chatbox in the most recent messages: art is straightforward to learn.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: I think i've been gone for too long...   I think i've been gone for too long... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm

*takes fap signature down

mhm. I think i've been getting better at doodling in general, but i haven't done any art that i actually take my time on. I do agree though. other than learning specific techniques, art is whatever you want it to be. And it's mostly just practice and practice and practice.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: I think i've been gone for too long...   I think i've been gone for too long... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Word. I'm getting better at hands as we speak. It's only when you understand just how limited you are that you can break free. I never want to get a big ego about my art, because you can't learn with an ego.

Anyway, like I said, I'm doin dem hand studies atm. Man hands are so great. If I had to pick either a foot fetish or a hand fetish I'd take the fuckin hand fetish, hands down. *BA DUM TSS*
Also, I'm looking to purchase some painting equipment to try my hand at that.

What are you niggas up to?

/e: oh, and guys, I encourage you to log into the chatbox whenever you get online if you want to be able to have real time chats with other psudans. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i've been gone for too long...   I think i've been gone for too long... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think i've been gone for too long...
Page 1 of 1