Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is pretty cool anatomy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

This is pretty cool anatomy Empty
PostSubject: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 am

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed by; the fact that he's got accurate bone structure or how flawlessly he cleaned the lines.

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm

This guy took "skeleton" too literally in his animating classes. *rimshot*
Looks like he was just having fun and flexin' that knowledge of the human bah-deh! Gotta love warriors when they're funning.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

i was about to watch that till i saw the nude woman in the preview.... ill watch it when my sister ISNT right behind me haha
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Real time...? That part impresses me the most. 1:14 and he can draw bone structure, flesh it out, and draw like 4 different outfits, all fairly clean.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm

It's not really real time.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 am

lol yeah it's definitely not realtime... title is inaccurate as fuck. There are people who draw really fast, and then there's video edited fast :P
There's a difference between them that you can notice if you focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty cool anatomy   This is pretty cool anatomy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is pretty cool anatomy
Page 1 of 1