Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfinished Anatomy Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tocksique

tocksique

Unfinished Anatomy Test Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 am

Trying to do Anatomy drawing anims, it's pretty hard but has a nice result
http://www.fileize.com/view/2dbe025e-930/
unfinished :( don't have inspiration
do you think i should continue?
Back to top Go down
GeoStn

GeoStn

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 am

How many frames are there?
3?
Make it do something at least.You should definitely finish it.Make it punch or something, I don't know.
And I suggest you make a rough animation first and then clean it up,otherwise it will get frustrating to draw every frame at this level of detail.
Back to top Go down
tocksique

tocksique

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 am

Yes I strongly agree with GS, you must first have your sketched out keys, fill in the in-betweens, and THEN clean up those frames. This method is much less frustrating and you tend to finish things with a result you can sit back and be happy with. :)

Keep working on your methods dude, I'd say you've got a better grasp on drawing anatomy than I do at the moment, but you might want to improve your methods of animating it. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
tocksique

tocksique

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Steeze wrote:
Yes I strongly agree with GS, you must first have your sketched out keys, fill in the in-betweens, and THEN clean up those frames. This method is much less frustrating and you tend to finish things with a result you can sit back and be happy with. :)

Keep working on your methods dude, I'd say you've got a better grasp on drawing anatomy than I do at the moment, but you might want to improve your methods of animating it. ;)
ohh ok, thanks man! Feels great to hear that from you :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Anatomy Test   Unfinished Anatomy Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Anatomy Test
Page 1 of 1