Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese people make such awesome shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo

Duo

Japanese people make such awesome shit Empty
PostSubject: Japanese people make such awesome shit   Japanese people make such awesome shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Japanese people make such awesome shit   Japanese people make such awesome shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Lemme get this straight.
...an old guy is looking for a seat on the train. No one gets up.
So he fucking slaughters everybody. Seems legit. >: D
I didn't get the end, though. It all takes place in the comic book that the kid was holding, and we get to see the scene again, with the kid's full knowledge...and the same shit happens.

...ironically, I wouldn't have guessed that it was Japanese from the character designs had there not been obvious references to Japanese animation, such as Naruto's Akatsuki cloak or the animation technique that is the Itano Circus. ...this is the type of shit that American animation could be doing, y'know? Just making eye sex.

EDIT: Duo - it's been a while, you fuck.

Edit 2: Lawl at the fucking Fatality on that woman in the red dress. He just taught 99% of telekinesis users how to use their abilities with common sense
...but I'd have thought that he would just take a seat after the first fatality. Too bad niggas started reacting like these types of deaths aren't routine and shit. When old people gots to sit, peoples gots to die.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Japanese people make such awesome shit   Japanese people make such awesome shit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 am

wow awesome >.> ,

BTW It's a Chinese animation ,look at the credits...
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Japanese people make such awesome shit   Japanese people make such awesome shit I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:59 pm

...the one time I skip the credits I pay for it. With deers. (Dearly/Deerly. Punny.)

...ironic that I didn't notice considering my high school teaches Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese people make such awesome shit   Japanese people make such awesome shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese people make such awesome shit
Page 1 of 1