Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.

Go down 
+2
Isaac
Haitam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haitam

Haitam

zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. Empty
PostSubject: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

most of these are just keyed.

zombie walk thing...( fun way to draw random poses )
http://www.truploader.com/view/626636

rock lee vs gaara (I got lazy at the end )
http://www.truploader.com/view/733602

nar vs sasuke (some is just indication of what I should animate ....the clone smoke and kunai block )
http://www.truploader.com/view/987247

c&c appreciated !
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I really like the zombie walk thing, it just makes me laugh. It seems like you've improved and changed a lot since the last time I saw your animations. I really like that your characters grew necks.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 am

haha great ,It's supposed to be funny looking.And I spend more time on my frames then i used to ,hehe they grew necks...
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeah; that zombie walk was tight. :P

Naruto Fanimation. I get high off of this schitt every time. The essence of fanimation - the re-creativity - is the sweet stuff. That Lee vs Gaara - I was expecting an excerpt of Lee fighting Gaara's sand with his weights on -- the Gates are quite easy to animate. What you've got in terms of fleshed-out animation: that kick. It was pretty damn angularly inconsistent, but looked good for its pure visuals.

...that Naruto vs Sasuke - one can tell that you didn't really carefully think out the choreo in accordance to what the fighters would actually do, but you seem to have ignited on the movements nonetheless. Your anim reminds me of the animation that, in 2005, explosively inspired me to begin animation: the anim from Poojipoo: Naruto vs Sasuke, inspired by the fight from the Valley of the End. Nice exchange of melee. :coy:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

@Darkjesus; I was thinking the exact same thing when seeing his zombie spasms. Compared to the last year and a half, there's starting to be a clearer gap between "Haitam" and "G-war".

Do you see it, Haitam?

This Naruto stuff, why do we keep fanimating Naruto?
I think I know the answer. Fanimations of Naruto may sicken people who aren't fans of it, but the fact of the matter is that the system of jutsus and chakra, etc. is a really cool concept to use as a creative sandbox. It's just fucking fun. Makes me want to do it right meow. But I musn't... it's not good to do too many of these; each time you animate there's an opportunity to do something original. That's what impresses people more. And as fun as the Naruto universe is for fighting, it's not enough to drown out other great ideas.

The anims were all fun and refreshing to see. GJ, there's a clear upgrade in your ability to draw (in an animation).
Although, your "cinematography" skills, so to speak, just like mine, seem "good enough", but they could be a lot better somehow...
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:23 pm

@hitorio I certainly remember that animation from poojipoo...epic stuff from way back ! and thanks I've been trying to make my melee last more than just 2-3 hits lol.

@edyrem Doing something original RIGHT ,impresses people more.If I were to randomly animate a character of mine ,people wouldn't know wtf was going on ,and the purpose of animating this naruto stuff was to just animate for fun like you said ;).

ah cinematography ...I know what you mean,It probably feels a bit boring and un-exciting ..
Back to top Go down
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

That donto looks like a walk zombie, is more like "Omg, stop of hit me !" , 10/10 anatomy
And the garaa vs lee, naruto vs sasuke looks very good too, but need more
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 am

I guess he does look like he got his ass kicked xD
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:40 am

Nice haitam :D i really like the rock lee vs gaara, it's pretty awsome keep up that good work bro :3
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:44 am

thanks dude : ) !
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Edyrem wrote:
but the fact of the matter is that the system of jutsus and chakra, etc. is a really cool concept to use as a creative sandbox.

...perhaps this is the case for you. The variation of reason is wide, it seems! I don't find the system of jutsu fun to animate. It's fun to comic-ize, but when in motion in fluid Sakuga action form, it's a limiter. It's like One Piece's combat style - stick to the panels with that shit, man. Gorgeous panels: crap animation. I just like doing Fanimation on a general scale. To take a previously-developed idea and merge your own skills and influence with that is to create an explosion of immersive brilliance - stems from shifting perspectives on the same object. I've not released much, but I used to make Fanimations for every series that I liked: DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tsukihime, Xin (a Flash Series), Ghost in the Shell, One Piece, and some various others.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I disagree.
Everything about the combat system is super cool when animated imo, hand seals and all.
Prime example of what I think of when I imagine the fun side of Naruto combat:

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 am

You disagree with the sub-point, but do you recognize my main point? You were wondering why everyone Fanimated Naruto. I was giving you a reason why your reason wasn't applicable to everyone.

@Naruto Battle: Nice example. Pumped with validity. I retract my statement and insert it into this one: it's not fun to animate a Naruto battle in the most drawn-out of Kishimoto styles (strategy panel-based action that'd look somewhat fukk'd up in motion). Animating from the manga, I s'pose, is what I meant to tone down.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Why didn't you just quote the whole post if you were addressing the whole post? It's a couple weeks old, man, I ain't going to the previous page just in case you were addressing the entire nature of the post.

Your main point isn't sound in my opinion anyways; I'm pretty sure fanimators + enjoying the naruto combat system go together like oreos and milk.

Anyway, I say yes-and-no to your revised point. Reason being that being able to take something that is hard to imagine in a cool way and somehow envisioning it perfectly is one of the coolest things about artistic adaptation.

To take that strategy panel-based action and directing the timing and camera angles in some way to create an engaging, and clear effect. That's one of my favorite things about artistic adaptations of things. That's one of the most glorious aspects of visual imagination.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:13 pm

I wasn't addressing the whole post; I only singled out your mentioning of the system of jutsu - nothing more.

...yeah, upon reviewing my posts, it didn't seem like something I'd write. I don't remember writing it, either. Now that I'm more clear-headed and apart from any bias, I'll say that animating anything can be fun. I imagined some imaginative freedom and pictured animations in all styles with a jutt of approval. So, fuck my last two posts. I must have forgotten that I was in the middle of a fukken' Naruto joint.

In order to view what you mean with the most accuracy: explain how you see Naruto's system of jutsu and whatnot...since I find it cool, but not the most attractive inspiration of Fanimation.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:24 am

Well, I simply find that the jutsu/chakra system is awesome as fuck. It's hard to think of a better means of casting spells than hand signs. I'm not sure what to tell you here, it's just all a very appealing base for creativity.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Go make a fanmanga. Now. Or fanfic. Do it. Go read the best Naruto chaps and read the wiki. Get inspired.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

I'm already busy with art. :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 am

I didn't expect to get anything outta that statement anyway. :P Juuust, y'knoooooooooooow -- tossin' it out theeeere!!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 pm

How about I toss your salad, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKzRG92oL7UWhZ5RGEGDxZa_Bx1xXei2PMgNIiQKc3kRD02yI8Zw9dYj7F
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 pm

zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. T763r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.   zombie walk thing+ naruto crap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zombie walk thing+ naruto crap.
Page 1 of 1