Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigre

Tigre

Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this Empty
PostSubject: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

Well this is a little something I did on flash, like, what, 3 weeks ago? Non the less, I'm gonna be honest with you, I saw a skeleton on one of edyrem's "oh - so - awesome - and - helpful" sketches he usually puts when CC-ing something, when he tried to explain some shoulder muscle, and I was like "I wish I could draw skeletons like that too ;[ " And then I remember this drawing and decided to upload it :) Sooo, yeah, I know it has a lot of "bugs" (Like, white spaces, lines crossing and etc.) but the main thing is the skull... Did I manage it?

http://www.truploader.com/view/830734

Oh, and I am gonna use this topic to say something, which is for general chat usually, but, now that I'm here... :)

I need some advice. Since I both draw and animate, sometimes, an issue, that really pisses me off, occurs.

When I draw, since I usually spend a lot of time when I get serious, sometimes a month, on drawings, I love to do a lot of details so that everything is perfect and awesome. But sometimes, when I am in the middle of a drawing, I think of animating, and think something like "Omg, this is really boring, It doesn't move or anything, just some bullshit staying still wasting my time only for a few sh**heads to look at for 1 minute and move on. That's just not worth it..." And I loose my inspiration and usually leave the drawing UNFINISHED. UNFINISHED!!

When I animate, I think of all the details I usually put into my drawings and think "Omg, this is really boring, even though it moves, it's just a few scrappy sketches put together, what's the meaning of this? I spend all this time just for some 1 minute animation of sketches. It's just not worth it." And I loose my inspiration, and, that's right, leave the animation unfinished. That's the reason I have so many unfinished animations.

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:36 am

Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this 9msk3sayq_untitled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 am

<good drawing overview/>

<terrible robot joke/>
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am

Thank you very much for this, Edyrem!

Thanks for the efford you put into helping me, actually I got really inspired to draw/animate after I read this. But it's a hard choice - draw or animate? :D I am gonna post whatever I do as soon as I finish it.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Yay, I'm totally glad, man!

Just watch either an animation or some speed painting time lapses. Whichever one you decide to watch will definitely help you set your mind on something.
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:24 am

Mmm, I didn't start yesterday, since it was really late, but I am so doing sth today, and since it's snowing outside (FINALLY D: ) it looks really beautiful and stuff and I might draw my first nature scene :D Whether it be on paper or paint/flash/photoshop, I will do something cool :)

P.S. I forgot to say "Lol, that tiger stares at me stupidly just like my dog xD And It lays there TOTALLY like it! But it usually folds one of it's legs. It's a husky :) "
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

That tiger is hardly stupid. It is a tiger. :angry:

Can't wait to see your nature artwork :D
If you want to set your drawing mood on fire, look at digital paintings of environments and nature or forests or deserts or w/e that spark your interest, and daydream on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Edyrem's Tiger stupid?
Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this Bitchp10
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

No, haha, it's cool and realistic - like a real one, but it's just like my dog - it lays there, it's long fur around it's neck looks like a mane, and it has this... empty look, like, it's staring through you - looking at something else. Meh, sec, I'll post a picture to see what I mean... >:C
*Continues writing 5 mins later* http://www.truploader.com/view/565890 Here, now you see what I mean. I'm sorry, but I can't resize it (Dont know how), so just find the dog, somewhere in the middle :D

De8, you really remind me of a guy from the bulgarian forums - Poiz - he was awesome at animating yet so... Irrotating with these meaningless comments. Just like you, he used to post some weird pictures with a text on them and 3 words aside. No offence..

Mmm, I'm not doing a nature scene, but I'll rather leave my work as a surprise :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 pm

IS THAT YOUR DOG!
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Uh...
Yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:49 pm

HE'S ADORABLE <3
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 am

She *

Thanks, haha, you must see her going crazy in the snow xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this   Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeleton? Zombie? Grim Reaper? Dunno.. Something like this
Page 1 of 1