Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Particle test for game w/ malfunction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Particle test for game w/ malfunction Empty
PostSubject: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/880420
http://www.truploader.com/view/127107

Should I make a section for effects?
btw its the same effect, just applied in different ways (in those two links)
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:32 am

That is very good. I liked the huge # of them and the ones that spun for a longer time before fading. Seems like some effort in there? :silent:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 pm

i dont think there should be an effects section maybe a tests section or kinda like fluid animz were its a finished section and unfinished section maybe also nice particles and for the site are u planing on makeing a costom bg and bars and buttons and shit cuz for my old forumotion thats what i did and it really brings your site apart from other ones i could make it if u want but if not i understand cuz im not to great with photoshop probably average
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Pretty sexy particles, but it's sooooo short. doesn't seem like much of an animation......but I read the rules, so I know..you can do anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 am

Good idea about the test section. Hmm...

I know.
New animation section rule >:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Particle test for game w/ malfunction   Particle test for game w/ malfunction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Particle test for game w/ malfunction
Page 1 of 1