Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wonder how the people behind certain Memes feel about being.. memes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkere

Akkere

I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes Empty
PostSubject: I wonder how the people behind certain Memes feel about being.. memes   I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:16 pm

I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes E6b
I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes Bs
I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes ESvO5
I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes 36g57s

I know that Scumbag Steve knows he's a meme, and has even made a tumblr revolving around that concept (and makes posts in that context).
It's been years since the success kid was first posted, so he's grown up. Doubt he even knows what a "meme" is though.

But other more notable ones, like the owner of the keyboard cat, or Rick Astley, I've yet to hear a response from.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder how the people behind certain Memes feel about being.. memes   I wonder how the people behind certain Memes  feel about being.. memes I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:30 am

I actually have seen 'grown up' success kid, I think. I've actually seen Steve too, both of them a long while back when it was news (hipster as fuck? well those days are behind me... at one point I thought "Why the fuck am I on imgur?" and I seldom went on there again, but I digress). It was an imgur post entitled something like... "Success kid has grown a few years, and he's still awesome!"

Scumbag Steve didn't seem very bright from his video. As this brilliant-ass insult that I read goes, "I'd have a more stimulating conversation from a blind man reading braille to me from the acne of a teenager's forehead." :)
Back to top Go down

I wonder how the people behind certain Memes feel about being.. memes
Page 1 of 1