Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Tom a little inspiration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Giving Tom a little inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Giving Tom a little inspiration   Giving Tom a little inspiration I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 pm

So, Tom was working pretty hard on an animation today. After a few hours of editing and tweaking, overcoming obstacles, he presented me with the fruit of his labor and called it a day.
Before The Edits: (View First)
http://www.truploader.com/view/632705

I thought that I'd take the animation and edit it, perhaps tweak it a bit to help him out; guideline him a little bit. Show him how it's done.
After The Tweaks: (View Second)
http://www.truploader.com/view/893478
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Giving Tom a little inspiration   Giving Tom a little inspiration I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks so much man.. Your advice was very helpful, saves me a lot of time from now on!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Giving Tom a little inspiration   Giving Tom a little inspiration I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 am

At first I was like 'I don't notice a difference' then I rofl'd

Great job on that tom, I noticed you made many more frames.

Either my advice got to you or you simply got motivated.
Whatever it was, good job, and don't lose your mindset. Keep conditioning yourself into this mindset until it's hard NOT to be in this mindset. Then you'll be animating like crazy in no time, and you won't lose mental stamina lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Tom a little inspiration   Giving Tom a little inspiration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving Tom a little inspiration
Page 1 of 1